Is this the biggest display of respect and sportsmanship we´ve seen in the octagon?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
For me this is one of those moments that will be remembered for a long time. Clear display of respect for his friend. No need for further damage... and he paid their dinner that night.

lyotomachidaknocksoutmarkmunoz1.gif

Is this the biggest display of respect we´ve seen inside the octagon? What do you guys think?

Hunt has many walk offs

For me this is one of those moments that will be remembered for a long time. Clear display of respect for his friend. No need for further damage... and he paid their dinner that night.

lyotomachidaknocksoutmarkmunoz1.gif

Is this the biggest display of respect we´ve seen inside the octagon? What do you guys think?
Dan Henderson would not agree

Win bonus SHOULD pay for bloody dinner, he ain't no saint.

Haha joke, respect man. Always great to see things like this.

Stann vs Sakara

Marquardt vs Maia

Vitor made that agreement with his training buddy to not throw strikes in one of his first UFC fights. He made it knowing he clearly outclassed him as a fight and it would only be a fight if they grappled

Woodley giving back the fine to Gastellum after Kelvin missed weight. It didn't fix the weight issues but yeah, it's more significant than just bowing in front of your opponent.

Woodley giving back the fine to Gastellum after Kelvin missed weight. It didn't fix the weight issues but yeah, it's more significant than just bowing in front of your opponent.
Very classy if Tyron and Kelvin chose not to lead by example when he fought Hendricks lol.

Well remembered. That was really a nice thing to do. People often hate on Woodley, but that was a very generous thing he did to his fellow co-worker.

He also did the same with bader

Machida is a great person

i always thought it looked like ryoto was gonna cry after that ko.

Stann vs Sakara

Marquardt vs Maia

No way on Marquardt/Maia

Another one of Nate's cheap tricks.
You could make a stronger case for Paulo Thiago vs Kos, which is borderline

Dammit, I miss Lyoto. Too bad he never lived up to the expectations though

No, Hendo Bisping 1, that was sportsmanship

Yeah it could be, but personally I don't like fighters gioing to the other fighter right afterwards they beat them. The guy got finished badly, he needs air/space to recover easier, you aren't a medic so you won't help anyway. You can pay respect a little bit later or without approaching him right afterwards.

Back