Is this the biggest championship fight in UFC history?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You have a huge favorite expected to maul the champion. They are also both highly skilled. One is an expert on the feet the other on the ground. A very high level compelling matchup we will finally get the opportunity to see.

So who do you have in this fight? Nicco or Schevchenko?

ah-gif-2.gif

Which one is which?
Arent they both strikers?

And this is where this "funny" post breaks down. Neither of them is known for being a ground fighter.
As for the fight itself, it's Schevchenko's fight to lose, I just can't see Montana beating her. We'll see, looking forward to it actually

Fun fact: It's the first time UFC champion talked about the size of Ariel's balls.

Nicco isn't an expert of anything, she's basically a damn amateur with 6 pro fights. Hopefully Valentina drags the beating out so I get atleast get my monies worth, though I expect Valentina to rock and sub her in the opening minutes.

You have a huge favorite expected to maul the champion. They are also both highly skilled. One is an expert on the feet the other on the ground. A very high level compelling matchup we will finally get the opportunity to see.

So who do you have in this fight? Nicco or Schevchenko?

I'm fairly certain that Joe Rogan will say it's the most historic, important bout ever in the history of all sports, featuring, arguably the Greatest of All Time, in all sports, defending their belt against, arguably, the Greatest of All Time, in all sports. I'm certain of that because, well, that's what he says about most fights.

I thank God we have his clear-eyed analytical take to help us wade through the hyperbole.

would have been funny if you hadn't made shit up

Can you imagine having Buffer's job in Nicco's next fight, he'll have to say her shitty 4-3 record then immediately follow it with former champ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back