Is this guy legit?

dirtypablo

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So I went down a rabbit hole of random YouTube videos, and stumbled across this guys page - it's mostly travel videos with the guy trying to do stuff for free. He's also got several videos of him sneaking into places and events - most notably, the McGregor Mayweather fight.

Lots of folks in the comments seem to think it's fake, but I'm not so sure. It's clear he gets into the event way before they are allowing fans in, makes his way to the floor seats and practically walks out with Conor. So, even if it is 'fake' I'm not quite sure how he does it - buying a ticket, even a high priced one doesn't necessarily grant you backstage access, and I don't know that it would let him get in the arena that early either. He cuts out the part where he actually gets the pass, but if you pay attention to what he says and shows it seems like he implies that he just said he was picking up the pass for someone else. So, what say you Sherbros? Did this guy actually sneak into the McGregor Mayweather fight?!

youd be amazed how far simply acting like you belong will get you

not saying hes real tho

These guy's get into tons of places using those constructions jackets

Well, something is certainly not right. How does he get the credential? He shows everything but them actually giving him the credential? He shows no id, and the next thing you see is him saying he got one. So I call bs on that as someone who has gone through that process.

This guy should be a killer. If I learned anything by playing Hitman it's that picking the right disguise is essential for murdering.

Well, something is certainly not right. How does he get the credential? He shows everything but them actually giving him the credential? He shows no id, and the next thing you see is him saying he got one. So I call bs on that as someone who has gone through that process.

Well, that could be just him protecting himself and those that gave him the pass - him being on camera actually claiming to be picking up a pass and taking it would probably be a crime.

If you don't think he got the pass, how do you think he did it?

Well, that could be just him protecting himself and those that gave him the pass - him being on camera actually claiming to be picking up a pass and taking it would probably be a crime.

If you don't think he got the pass, how do you think he did it?
could be. but it also supports the "it's fake" theory. I mean its pretty simple what they do. you give them your id and they see if you are on the list and if you are, you get your credential. furthermore, you see that his photo is on the credential. you have to have gone in their office at some point and taken that picture. and they only put photos on credentials for mega events like a Floyd or many fight. so how did his photo get on a laminated credential? unless he is laminating his own fake credentials, nobody there handed it to him without him already having been approved

to clarify the photo thing. a few events have credentials with your photo on them. Floyd vs. conor, Floyd vs. many, etc. your regular events do not. the first time you go to an event where you are granted a credential which will have your photo on it, they take you to a little room to get your photo. later on they give you your credential. AFTER that, your photo is on file and they use it for any credentials used for credentials displaying a photo.

Last edited:
Back