Is this good?

td82394

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ok, before you judge me, I can't afford to go to the bjj class I used to go to anymore, but I've kept developing what I've learned and experimenting with it.

So basically, I've been developing funky guard techniques. Like, for example, if I can get double wrist control, I'll get to spider guard and push my cuz (probably 5'8" or 5'9" and 130) away with my feet and because his hips are no longer underneath him, he's basically putty. I call it dadday long legs, and so far I can pull off two subs from here. One is basically an easy peazy triangle choke since he can't exactly defend it stretched out like that, and another is what I call an omaplarmbar. I saw someone do it to Sonnen in one of Sonnen's lowlights on YouTube. There's also another guard I do which is essentially an upside-down grapevine. And so far I've developed an easy peazy guillotine and kimura/straight armlock if he turns out of it. So, I know my cuz isn't the best to practice moves on cuz he's practically a third my size and doesn't know anything 'bout jits, but it's better than nothin'. So, again, I ask, are these techniques ineffective against better jits guys?

every few years, someone comes along and revolutionizes the game of BJJ...i don't think you'll have that problem.

yes, these are excellent techniques & you should film an instructional as i think you're evolving the game!

Don't say that... I'll get too baloon-headed as my karate sensei puts it.

Can you go to an open mat and pay a fee? Try them there?

Unless you're being sarcastic, in which I take offense.

Will it work against good guys??? I don't know. You will only know if you try it out. I don't think it would work against me. I have a good daddy long legs and omaplarmbar defense.

Good luck, bro.

Every few century's a legendary warrior is born , one who doesn't train the traditional way.
But one who uses his mind ,and develops his own techniques whereby he soon after defeats all competition.
And becomes the number one fighter in the world.

Are you the potential guy?

Post pics please so we can judge.

Will it work against good guys??? I don't know. You will only know if you try it out. I don't think it would work against me. I have a good daddy long legs and omaplarmbar defense.

Good luck, bro.

you should realese a dvd on omaplarmbar defenses after the TS launches his instructional

Wait, are you guys totally for reals? If you're fuckin' with me, please tell me. Seriously, I'm just a white belt. Literally. I have 6 months of jits under me. If this is one big shoop, tell me now.

Wait, are you guys totally for reals? If you're fuckin' with me, please tell me. Seriously, I'm just a white belt. Literally. I have 6 months of jits under me. If this is one big shoop, tell me now.

The question is; Are you one big shoop? If so; I give you a 7.5.

No, I'm actually laying my heart on the line telling you guys all this stuff I've been doing.

For reals?

My answer is, "Everything works and nothing works."

Some people; no matter what I do I lose.

I can get creative with many mortals and pull off some crazy stuff.

Master the basics. You won't win every match, but it will keep you alive a lot longer...

And there's nothing special about these easy peazy techniques, their just easier cuz the guard makes it easy to pull off.

God I hope this is a troll job and you are not being serious. Find the money to get real BJJ instruction. It is not that expensive.

Saginaw is not far from Arlington. We have an open mat Saturday at Alvarez bjj. Please come by I will cover your mat fee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back