is this cormier tattoo fake or real?

Lol @ the accuracy of the hairline

original.jpg

Nicely done.

Cormier's expression looks like he's wondering how he ended up there, and is worried about the possibilities. Sort of like waking up after a drunken night to find you have a tattoo on you you don't remember getting, but from the tattoo's point of view.

Cormier's expression looks like he's wondering how he ended up there, and is worried about the possibilities. Sort of like waking up after a drunken night to find you have a tattoo on you you don't remember getting, but from the tattoo's point of view.

He looks sad he'll have to witness that dude wanking up close.

DC fans are beta male cucks and this proves it.<DCrying><DCrying>

Jones fans are alpha males and would never even fathom doing such a travesty on their own bodies. <JonesLaugh><JonesDXSuckIt>

I can't even begin to imagine wanting a portrait of someone else tattoo'ed on you, except for maybe one of your kids.

Why his face so oily?
And why’s there a random glove below his face? And is said random glove an Extra Small or 5 XL? So many questions.

Wow, that's so bad. I'm amazed sometimes at what people will put permanently on their body. I bet it wasn't cheap, either.

I can't even begin to imagine wanting a portrait of someone else tattoo'ed on you, except for maybe one of your kids.
Same here. It's never made a lick of sense to me.

Lol all bad. And the 2x on there im assuming is for 2x champ? But it just makes it look like the glove size lol.

Stupid

Just like any other tattoo
To each their own. But yeah I just don't get the idea of tattooing someones actual face to you that you don't know personally. I like tattoos in general, but yeesh any time someone gets a celeb tattoo it seems to turn out awful.

Back