Social Is this an Invite?

pugilistico

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I may have gotten an open invitation by a friend to date/sleep with his wife.

Friend pulls me aside to tell he and his wife are opening up their marriage.
His wife keeps making eye contact with me and smiling and says nice things to me.
It feels like a hint that she's interested in me and my friend is cool with it.
If this is the case, I feel awkward about it.

On top of this, I mentioned to the couple that I'm going out to an event later this week and that they should join me. The guy says he can't but then turns to his wife and tells her that she should join me.

Am I reading into it too much, or did my friends invite me to become part of their open relationship?
Has anyone gotten a greenlight from a friend to hook up with his girlfriend/wife and gone through with it?

I am not sure if I could do it. Another friend along time ago mentioned that he and his girlfriend wanted to have a foursome with me and another girl, but I never went through with it because I thought it'd be weird to fuck his girl while he's there.

I talk a lot of smack about slaying people's wives but I don't like this type of interaction. Some lady mentioned I would be a good training partner with her husband. I haven't gone back to the gym during the same time ever since.

3341cc0a-7767-4a71-8d1f-b043f246a592_text.gif

Something weird happened when I was dating a girl, we went out with her cousin and her new husband for dinner and her cousin started telling me she thought I was attractive just openly in front of her new husband and my girlfriend.

I looked across at her husband and he was quite intently looking and smiling at my girlfriend. I changed the subject and nothing else happened. It was a really weird moment.

One time I mentioned to a friend I had been looking for a chick to fuck if he knew anyone. He said he did but I never followed up on it.

Couple weeks later, I'm hanging out with him and his girl and were about to go somewhere. I'm in the car with them and he says he has to get something out the house. While he's out of the car his girl looks at me, slides her hand up and down her phone and says this is 6 inches do you have 6 inches? I was literally speechless. I had no clue how to react. Since I stuttered to say anything she just said "Sorry" and turned away quickly. Then my friend got back in the car.

Man you never know what some people are in too. No I never followed through. Yes it's an invite.

Back