Is there anybody better at closing distance than John Dodson?

Just watched a highlight reel of his and so many ko's were lead offs from him from insane distances, be it kicks or knees ir punches. Very fast.

Thanks. I'll have to look that up.

I can't see him having much difficulty no matter who he fights. Probably Dillashaw would be his toughest fight but I see him winning that. I think he'd knock the shit outta Lineker. Want to see that fight.
That's a really interesting match up. I can see Dodson win since he beat him before but i'd favor Silly Dilly.

I don't know 'bout dat, fuckin' Lineker has a god damn chin on him, lol. I think it's more likely for him to KO Dodson. He'd have to rassle.

That's a really interesting match up. I can see Dodson win since he beat him before but i'd favor Silly Dilly.

I don't know 'bout dat, fuckin' Lineker has a god damn chin on him, lol. I think it's more likely for him to KO Dodson. He'd have to rassle.

Lineker isn't that fast. I don't know if his chin would hold up. Any idea who Dodson is fighting next?

giphy.gif

You forgot about the ronda goat

No denying he is a special athlete. But those karate stylists bob in and out fantastically.

And might mouse of course

Woodley and Lombard are pretty good at it too.

And almost every top fighters who are short for their division. But yeah Dodson is one of the best imo.

Back