• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there any worse fans than Conor haters?

I think these guys are the cream of the crop when it comes to most annoying cunts on here.

Every other thread is made by one normally with an avatar of him getting punched or some shite. Never have people felt such a strong need to let others know their distaste for someone. They won't be happy until every last fan turns.

We get it you don't like him get over it. He's still the most exciting fighter to exist in our lifetimes in and out the cage. Deal with it
GSP haters are much, much worse.

Expected better from TS considering he's been here for over 10 years. I'd expect that from July 2019 join dates.

Ohh TS...
27F6851C-6845-47B7-8F92-F90A1C300D9F.jpeg
Here is a tip.
Take the bad with the good.

When Connie was just fighting,being quirky and making tons of money, WE took everything his fanbase threw at us.
But
Now that he doesn’t fight and keep making himself look like a stupid degenerate idiot we can’t give back?

Get smart and admit you got duped by one punch Mikey.
Or
Grow a pair and take it like a sherdogger.

Conor knows how to cut a promo and as well has stanind KO power. He was the one of the greatest contributors to the UFC's growth and Dana\Fertitas knew that and pushed him hard. He KOed the #1 p4p fighter in 13 seconds in a hugely built up and dramatized fight. He deserves all the shine he gets and in turn, he also has done many things outside the ring that earned him the hate that he gets. But I'll watch him fight 365 days a year if he was up to it.

I think his fanboys are equally as bad. In general, whether you love or hate someone, when you feel so passionately that you can't see flaws or give credit where it's due(especially someone you've never met) you remind me of a teenage girl. I'm just sayin...

When you lose the ability to be objective, I think you've taken it too far either way.

OMG have you seen this?! lol
tenor.gif

Conor fanboys are worse and they need to stop acting like professional victims who cry about the "haters" aka anyone who isn't a fan of Conor.

They're disguised as "Nate" and "Khabib" fans. They also thought Eddie would steamroll him.

They're disguised as "Nate" and "Khabib" fans. They also thought Eddie would steamroll him.

We don't have to "disguise" as Nate or Khabib fans, he's not fighting anymore and his actuality is crashing fans phones, clodagh, alleged rape, sucker punching an old man and maybe participating in a Japanese goofy show.
He's not relevant to the sport of MMA for the moment.
So Nate and Khabib fans are just Nate and Khabib fans, and you're salty cause your hero is not an UFC fighter anymore and the sport is moving without him.

Conor is a complete hype-job who got crushed and humiliated by Khabib.
27-0 you little bitch. Deal with it.
Whilst Khabib did crush him, not sure you can call a guy who sparked the FW Goat in 13 seconds and beat the brakes of Eddie Alvarez, the LW champ at the time, a hype job.

They are certainly toxic. I can easily imagine them abusing the elderly, babies, and puppies.

Boohoo. There are meanies on the interweb.

Take your own advice. Deal with it.

I think these guys are the cream of the crop when it comes to most annoying cunts on here.

Every other thread is made by one normally with an avatar of him getting punched or some shite. Never have people felt such a strong need to let others know their distaste for someone. They won't be happy until every last fan turns.

We get it you don't like him get over it. He's still the most exciting fighter to exist in our lifetimes in and out the cage. Deal with it
ronda haters second

No.

Back