is there any reason why Bradley and Garcia won't fight?

MustangSally

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I have just heard someone mention that Bradley is on "the other side of the fence" but I didnt quite understand what he meant by it.

Same reason why Michael chandler and Anthony pettis can't fight. They fight for different companies. Tim top rank and Danny golden boy. They don't do business together.

This is bullshit and no, you do fight with people from other compagny but only if you are 1000% sure of a win. All part of snatching titles 101.

There have been a few cross-promotions between Top Rank and Golden Boy in the recent past... Lara vs Vanes is probably the best recent example... but they're few and far between and rarely feature particularly well known/money spinning boxers from each stable.

This is bullshit and no, you do fight with people from other compagny but only if you are 1000% sure of a win. All part of snatching titles 101.

Golden boy and top rank as of this year do not work together. Other companies do but not those two.

I have to think at some point they will work with each other again

Last edited:
I think Rios is on his way to journeyman status.

Lets be real. Rios is getting his ass kicked against Pac and he took tremendous punishment in the Alvarado fights. All 3 in a row.

I think Rios is on his way to journeyman status.

Lets be real. Rios is getting his ass kicked against Pac and he took tremendous punishment in the Alvarado fights. All 3 in a row.

If Rios loses to Pacquiao badly that's what will happen. Rios has said he wants the fame and a win against Pacquiao would get him that. If he loses to Pacquiao in a one-sided fight then people will write him off forever. It's really a do or die fight for Rios and he has to be willing to go for broke if he wants to remain relevant in boxing. Pacquiao definitely has the better training and experience but Pacquiao is past his prime and has been in some big wars in his career. He also has other things on his mind. However, even with all of that, Pacquiao is used to the media attention and pressure while this is all new to Rios. I feel Rios has a decent chance at pulling off the upset but that depends on whether he can handle the media attention and pressure leading up to the fight. If Rios is strong psychologically, he can win.

Back