• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is there any other fight who cheated more than Conor in one fight

He cheated throughout the entire fight and he still got absolutely ragdolled, dominated and destroyed.

Conor McGregor is scum and an embarrassment to the sport of MMA.

Khabib Nurmagomedov always was the true uncrowned champion and star of the sport. I am just happy that Conor had the balls to even accept the fight, so that Khabib could finally get the recognition he has deserved for years.

He cheated throughout the entire fight and he still got absolutely ragdolled and destroyed.

Conor McGregor is true scum and an embarrassment to the sport of MMA.

Cheats like fuck and still gets owned striking and wrestling.

He wants no fucking rematch lol

He demanded a rematch with Nate, he is only asking for one against Khabib to save face.

"Daddy Moonface, please never put me in a cage with that animal again. I was frightened for my life. But please tell everyone I want the rematch, because I have a bandwagon full of spastics to keep thrilled."

"It's ok baby blue lips, I will make sure the big bad man gets suspended and I will give you the title"

"Oh Papa Moonface he is so tough. I just had to give him my back, because I didn't want to get my face changed. Just promise me you will never let him near me again"

"Come over and give me those big blue lips son. There is nothing to fear anymore"

I probably would have cheated to if I was on the receiving end of that mauling, I was waiting for groin shots and a fish hook during that fight, obviously the ref felt bad for Conor.
It ended in the fourth.
Had it gone one more round who knows?

If khabib had stomped/kneed/soccerkicked his head in......It wouod be fair considering Conor's cheating.

Conor grabbed Khabib's shorts, inside of Khabib's gloves, fence to block takedowns, fence to try to block Khabib's transitions, illegally kneed Khabib on the ground, and (IIRC) illegal elbows as well. Also, lets not forget that he did each of these (except illegal knee) numerous times throughout every single round...even in the round he "won".

Soo...no. Nobody in the history of combat sports has cheated more times than Conor in any one fight. I don't think anyone in the history of anything has cheated as many times as he did. Worst part is, ref let him get away with it even though it was in clear view. Best part is, Conor still got his shit shoved in and beat into living death en route to showing his true colors as THE Tap Machine.

2jys4e.jpg
The thing about the ref not stopping the blatant cheating - every time Connor cheated was when he was getting smashed. Stopping the fight to deduct points or warn him would have taken the dominant position away from Khabib. I think ref did the right thing in the situation.

The thing about the ref not stopping the blatant cheating - every time Connor cheated was when he was getting smashed. Stopping the fight to deduct points or warn him would have taken the dominant position away from Khabib. I think ref did the right thing in the situation.

Could of taken points off conor between rounds.

conor was probably looking to get DQ to save face!

Could of taken points off conor between rounds.

conor was probably looking to get DQ to save face!
I don't think you can deduct points between rounds, it has to happen immediately when foul occurs. I actually think Conor would have been ok with point deduction as long as he got to stand up.

I don't think you can deduct points between rounds, it has to happen immediately when foul occurs. I actually think Conor would have been ok with point deduction as long as he got to stand up.

I think conor was looking the referee to disqualify him. Save him from a beating.

Cheats like fuck and still gets owned striking and wrestling.

He wants no fucking rematch lol

He demanded a rematch with Nate, he is only asking for one against Khabib to save face.

"Daddy Moonface, please never put me in a cage with that animal again. I was frightened for my life. But please tell everyone I want the rematch, because I have a bandwagon full of spastics to keep thrilled."

"It's ok baby blue lips, I will make sure the big bad man gets suspended and I will give you the title"

"Oh Papa Moonface he is so tough. I just had to give him my back, because I didn't want to get my face changed. Just promise me you will never let him near me again"

"Come over and give me those big blue lips son. There is nothing to fear anymore"
keked

If khabib had stomped/kneed/soccerkicked his head in......It wouod be fair considering Conor's cheating.

When Conor hit that illegal knee from the bottom and Khabib was in sidecontrol, Khabib should have just held him down and unloaded knees to his head until McNuggets was out cold.

EnchantedWiltedAlabamamapturtle.gif

Most of the time, sure. However, Khabib was not in "dominant" position when Conor was grabbing his gloves, even Khabib was tryna get the ref to take action. They definitely could have taken a point every time Conor was grabbing the fence on the ground (with his feet), as they often times just reset them away from the cage.

Don’t care. He lost and his fade will continue. Nuthuggers will continue to deep throat

Don’t care. He lost and his fade will continue. Nuthuggers will continue to deep throat

I think its important that we talk about the cheating.

If he had won while being allowed to cheat so much, that would have been terrible.

And his nuthuggers would all brush it off and call us normal MMA fans mad and whiny for talking about it.

I think its important that we talk about the cheating.

If he had won while being allowed to cheat so much, that would have been terrible.

And his nuthuggers would all brush it off and call us normal MMA fans mad and whiny for talking about it.

I would LOVE to see everyone shitting on him for not only cheating so much, but getting the shit kicked out of him while doing so. As great as that would be, majority of "normal MMA fans" are just happy enough with the fact he got handled so beautifully and will leave it at that. Most normal fans aren't into gloating, nuthugging, or showboating.

21 year old women who gave to Ibizia on holiday don't cheat as much as Conor did in that fight.

And he still got whooped lmao

I would LOVE to see everyone shitting on him for not only cheating so much, but getting the shit kicked out of him while doing so. As great as that would be, majority of "normal MMA fans" are just happy enough with the fact he got handled so beautifully and will leave it at that. Most normal fans aren't into gloating, nuthugging, or showboating.

Its extremely satisfying to gloat to the McNutHuggers.

They can't take their own medicine at all. Its funny as fuck how they play victim and call you "obsessed" and say that you should let it go when you talk about how Conor cheated as much as he possibly could and still lost badly..

If Conor KO'd Khabib after all that scumbag cheating, they would never acknowledge the cheating and the nuthugging would be at unbearable levels.

Back