Is there any good way to drink fireball?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I have this huge bottle of fireball and I'm not sure what to do with it. It's too sweet for me to enjoy it straight. And I've read online some people mix it with coke or juice, which sounds terrible to me because those things are sweet too.

I hate to waste such a large quantity of booze, but I don't know what else to do with it.

Are there any mixed drink recipes that make this shit drinkable?

If you take shots of it with a hoppy beer as a chaser it isn’t too bad

Apple cider and coke both work fine

Or you can make a fireball red sangria which is great

Its a trashy liquor... thats why its sweet.
I used to like to mix it with the aforementioned coke, also christmas time egg nog, straight,

If you wanna take away the sweet you need something that will battle the sweet... sour flavors aint gonna mix with fireballowsky, maybe something with a smoothing effect like cukes and ginger. Cukes and ginger go well with really hot (alkeyholicicky drinks because of the effect they have on your tounge. Tbf i only jse those with good liquor like a fine mezcal.

Apple cider and coke both work fine

Or you can make a fireball red sangria which is great
Also this apple cider fireball is good but it may be too seet for ya judging by your earlier post.

3 fireballs deep and 2x tequila gold shots. At HOU bombshells, come thru ts.

I remember drinking that shit straight with my buddy in high school. I got real drunk on it once at 19. Fast forward some years and I'm 31 and decide to get some again for old times sake. I can't even finish the first glass of it; let alone the bottle, shit was nasty as hell, lol. Good times.

I have this huge bottle of fireball and I'm not sure what to do with it. It's too sweet for me to enjoy it straight. And I've read online some people mix it with coke or juice, which sounds terrible to me because those things are sweet too.

I hate to waste such a large quantity of booze, but I don't know what else to do with it.

Are there any mixed drink recipes that make this shit drinkable?

Hos at the bar i used to go to would combine it with rumchotta i think it was. I'm not sure if that will make it more or less sweet

Back