Is there any fighting in India?

Yeah, but China will soon become superior with their advances in AI-technology. In USA, AI is largely driven by private conpanies and universities, in China, the state is the major player.

I think the NSA would disagree haha. The US government is likely just as interested in AI technology as China's, the biggest difference is that China's government has less of a problem openly shitting on the privacy of its citizens than the US.

Yes absolutely. Overall, Western nations are by far the best at war and nobody worth taking seriously would ever contradict that statement.

My only point is that individual valour and bad-assness of individual soldiers does not win wars. There are a bunch of first hand accounts throughout history where it is established that conquered nations where composed of tougher warriors, but got their shit pushed in nevertheless due to the conquering nation's better organisation, technology and strategy.

Tight formation, discipline and equipment usually prevails against strength and courage. Case in point: the Romans and the English. These two were not tougher than their apanyents, they were simply smarter and better equipped.
The tougher warriors won at actual war.
Which would be Europeans.

I'm not interested in fairy tails about other warriors being tougher yet losing at war.
These are romanticized stories dreamt up by losers who are ashamed to be European because of Afrocentric propaganda pushed by "progressives".

I'm not interested in fairy tails about other warriors being tougher yet losing at war.
These are romanticized stories dreamt up by losers who are ashamed to be European because of Afrocentric propaganda pushed by "progressives".

Would you care to elaborate on this "afrocentric propaganda pushed by 'progressives' " you brought up? Seems a little out of the blue

I was thinking Sparta lol

Would you care to elaborate on this "afrocentric propaganda pushed by 'progressives' " you brought up? Seems a little out of the blue
Turn on a tv. Its everywhere.
Constantly putting Europeans down.
Trying to rewrite history because someone might get their feelings hurt.
Censoring the opinion of individuals because of their race and gender.
Making historical figures portrayed in media by different races.
Calling people racist for being proud of their heritage.

Disregarding the fact that Europeans took over almost the entire world and made it free and safe place when they were done.

But we just explained to you that it has nothing to do with toughness.

Just as an example, the Afghan warriors are tough as fuck, but how tough must a guy in flip flops with a Kalashnikov be when he gets wiped out by a drone strike ?

Don't you understand?

But we just explained to you that it has nothing to do with toughness.

Just as an example, the Afghan warriors are tough as fuck, but how tough must a guy in flip flops with a Kalashnikov be when he gets wiped out by a drone strike ?

Don't you understand?
When Europeans took over the world they didn't have drones.

I don't think Julius Caesar or Richard the lion heart carried automatic machine guns.
The Vikings didn't attack the moors with speedboats.

You just can't accept reality.

When Europeans took over the world they didn't have drones.

I don't think Julius Caesar or Richard the lion heart carried automatic machine guns.
The Vikings didn't attack the moors with speedboats.

You just can't accept reality.

Rome's power came from its discipline, organisation and yes, technology at the time. That is how they defeated the much tougher, aggressive and bigger Celts and Germans.

Rome's power came from its discipline, organisation and yes, technology at the time. That is how they defeated the much tougher, aggressive and bigger Celts and Germans.
The Germanic tribes actually ended up taking over.
They were much tougher, aggressive and bigger than the Latin peoples of Europe.

Nuclear war in Europe and America, then India: BOOM! Superpower!?

Anyway, I think India has potential, but the problem is with the traditions. Even if India will invest more and more in the infrastructure, they can"t change the people in the next 60 years maybe at least. I am seeing in my country (honestly not just the gipsies, there are some dozens of thousands at least of people with bad habits and not educated), I am seeing it in the US and in every country where there still are illiterates. "Education" is even better than "law".

Anyway, this topic wasn"t about that!

The Germanic tribes actually ended up taking over.
They were much tougher, aggressive and bigger than the Latin peoples of Europe.

Ok I am getting a little bit tired of this but the fall of the Roman empire did not result from Germanic tribes' toughness, aggressivity or size.

I am certainly not a self-loathing westerner and in my opinion the western civilisation is superior on most accounts. But the relative toughness of its people is certainly not one of them.

Before i click i'll assume you posted this in the wrong sub as always.
Oh its worse than you think this time.

i was gonna make the thread only about this. And had the ufc section open right in front of me then i decided to google search a thread about indian fighters i remmembered instead.
Clicked it and copy pasted.

I guess I’m cursed lol

There are two good docs shot in India on Kushti called the physical body 1 and 2 showing a lot of the training inside the akharas and the old sort of training.

Turn on a tv. Its everywhere.
Constantly putting Europeans down.
Trying to rewrite history because someone might get their feelings hurt.
Censoring the opinion of individuals because of their race and gender.
Making historical figures portrayed in media by different races.
Calling people racist for being proud of their heritage.

Disregarding the fact that Europeans took over almost the entire world and made it free and safe place when they were done.
I really wonder why this guy got banned
<45><Lmaoo><45>

Back