Is there any debate that KD is better than LeBrone?

Who cares. He had to jump ship to a team that had 73 wins to win a championship.

The warriors are 22-2 without KD. They are literally better without him.

That isn't indicitive as being better in the playoffs. If you can very constantly win against all your match ups with him, then you take him. Everyone team is aware of this. It is why teams tried to make sure they had a big lug to guard shaq during his reign. With kd, you have good d at that position and if curry or thompson get hurt, you still can roll. This team now is better than the 73 win team for the playoffs.

Let's see KD carry Cleveland to a title.

Then I'll believe.

Yeah true. I've never seen Durant put a team on his shoulders and take them to a ship. In all probability he never will because he hasn't needed to and likely won't need to while this Warriors team stays in tact. He was basically a spot up shooter in last years Finals who didn't need to exert much energy on offense and could therefore be big defensively.

He could have signed with an on-the-rise Celtics team and been given recognition as one of the all time greats who could take a good team and put them over the top (or Wizards, Spurs, Miami or stayed with OKC) but he chose not to do that and rather joined a team coming off 73. There will be a significant portion of fans that will always ridicule him for that choice and that's just inevitable.

Had a look at maybe a 80% Kawhi just then. There's no doubt in my mind that when he's at full fitness, he's superior to both.

Warios would've been blown out last Finals if they didn't have FMVPKD

In two Finals appearances KD has won FMVP in one and did this in the other:

31 ppg, 6 rpg, 55% FG, 65% TS

And that was at age 23 going h2h vs 27yo MVP peak defense LeBrick

Pretty clear that he's much better at this time. Finals proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

He could have signed with an on-the-rise Celtics team and been given recognition as one of the all time greats who could take a good team and put them over the top (or Wizards, Spurs, Miami or stayed with OKC) but he chose not to do that and rather joined a team coming off 73. There will be a significant portion of fans that will always ridicule him for that choice and that's just inevitable.

Lol'ing hard @ disparaging GheyD for the very same thing that tarnished LeRoids' career.

You simply can't make this stuff up, folks. LeJuice homers are certifiably insane!

Lol'ing hard @ disparaging GheyD for the very same thing that tarnished LeRoids' career.

You simply can't make this stuff up, folks. LeJuice homers are certifiably insane!
How many games had Miami won the season before LeBron joined the again? How far did they advance in the yoffs in 2010?

Warios would've been blown out last Finals if they didn't have FMVPKD

In two Finals appearances KD has won FMVP in one and did this in the other:

31 ppg, 6 rpg, 55% FG, 65% TS

And that was at age 23 going h2h vs 27yo MVP peak defense LeBrick
Maybe, maybe not.

Everything in my post is correct though. He never lifted OKC to the Ship and he’ll never be a Jordan, Magic, Bird, Duncan, LeBron, Wade or Dirk - taken what would have been a 40-50 win team and lifted them to a ship. He even gave cash up for the likes of Livingstone and Iguana to stay.

So beta. Can’t conpare to LeJuice

How many games had Miami won the season before LeBron joined the again? How far did they advance in the yoffs in 2010?

Who cares? He joined with Bish and Wad (pre wheelchair) when they were both top 15 players LMAO.

What a laughably moronic post, even for you barney. I expected more (actually I didn't LOL).

cHeat added 2 prime HoFers to a 47 win team

Maybe, maybe not.

Everything in my post is correct though. He never lifted OKC to the Ship and he’ll never be a Jordan, Magic, Bird, Duncan, LeBron, Wade or Dirk - taken what would have been a 40-50 win team and lifted them to a ship. He even gave cash up for the likes of Livingstone and Iguana to stay.

So beta. Can’t conpare to LeJuice

You realize that Juice didn't win jack or shit until he started demanding superstars? Compare Juice's first Finals w/ Miami to KD's w/ GSW for some perspective on where the beta tendencies lie

Who cares?
Yep.
Who cares? He joined with Bish and Wad (pre wheelchair) when they were both top 15 players LMAO.

What a laughably moronic post, even for you barney. I expected more (actually I didn't LOL).
And Gronk has met up with PG13 and Melo. Sorry BD just throwing 3 all stars together doesn’t just make a championship team. Lebron’s kind of the exception there and of course Boston last decade. But you don’t hear them get disparaged.

You realize that Juice didn't win jack or shit until he started demanding superstars? Compare Juice's first Finals w/ Miami to KD's w/ GSW for some perspective on where the beta tendencies lie
I did. 40 something wins and a 1st rd exit and not much the year before that to 73 and a minute from a repeat champion.

See below to two future HOFers in Melo and PG13 (more certain HOFers than Bosh) and how that is no automatic recipe for success.

Maybe I'm having a stroke or something because I'm not comprehending that post on any level

Yep.

And Gronk has met up with PG13 and Melo. Sorry BD just throwing 3 all stars together doesn’t just make a championship team. Lebron’s kind of the exception there and of course Boston last decade. But you don’t hear them get disparaged.

When people start calling PG13, Bronk, and Melo top 10 then maybe you'd have an argument. Until then your ravings will continue to be the veritable laugh track of this thread LMAO.

When people start calling PG13, Bronk, and Melo top 10 then maybe you'd have an argument. Until then your ravings will continue to be the veritable laugh track of this thread LMAO.
PG13 was considered top 10 or 12 last season. Bosh probably wasn't in 2010 (maybe top 15). Melo has been a top 10 player the last 12 years. Has slipped a bit the last season or two, admittedly.

You know how much you'll be talking up PG13 when Magic pulls all the stops to get him to LA in the offseason.

Thats what i meant. In a few years though he will have more rings and less finals losses though and will surpass lebron. Nobody will even remember lebrons legacy.
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

If durant was on the cavs instead of lebron hed run through th shitty east same way lebron does. Lebron plays in the weakest conference in NBA history thats the only reason he makes the finals so much. its not because hes that great its because he has no competition.
Yeah, I remember all those championships he won on OKC.

<Kobe213>

Most logical post in this thread.

Back