Is there an indication Teixeira will look better than his last fight?

Glover looked very slow and unmotivated against Davis. Who knows, maybe after finally getting a title and coming up short his motivation is gone...

Davis makes everyone look shitty (except for Rumble.) Although I did hear rumors about Glover training out of his garage for that fight... If he comes in with a good camp I think he submits OSP. I could totally see OSP landing on him and putting him away though. Dude is crazy explosive and the only guy who's been able to hold him down was Bader, who is a much betrer wrestler than Glover. This is a tough one to bet on, I'll wait for the weighins to decide where my money is going.

He is still training at home, i think Jones might have stolen his drive.

Glover has looked good against better competition too. He took two rounds from Rampage (arguably three but I personally scored it 29-28 Glover) and Rampage was a stiffer test than OSP imo.

I think Glover's age is simply catching up to him. That and I'm sure his confidence took a swan dive after being handled by Jones.

I don't know.

He, again, did his training camp at his home gym.... don't have a lot of faith in him if he keeps training like that.

no head coach, nothing..

Glover just doesn't seem to be motivated since he lost his title shot imo. Not working with ATT or Hackleman and staying home in Connecticut isn't helping either.

Glover just doesn't seem to be motivated since he lost his title shot imo. Not working with ATT or Hackleman and staying home in Connecticut isn't helping either.

Why isn't the c pronounced in conneCticut? So weird

Back