• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the UFC The Only Main Combat Organization w 40 yr Old Ring Girl?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say it's time for ESPN to do smomething about it's getting ridiculous.

<Durant35>

method=get&s=tito-ortiz-sakuraba-gif.gif

I think it's safe to say it's time for ESPN to do smomething about it's getting ridiculous.

<Durant35>

Your mom worked long and hard for that job. Respect Vulcan Mom!

You should see the girls at Rough n Rowdy...lot's of miles on them gals.The girls at rough n rowdy have lot's of miles on 'em.

You should see the girls at Rough n Rowdy...lot's of miles on them gals.The girls at rough n rowdy have lot's of miles on 'em.
Rough n Rowdy bless

The video titles always crack me up

Arianny is not 40 yet.

I don't think she is anyway.

Yea but at the same time some of them are really hot. Way hotter than any ufc ring girls

I thought TS was speaking about Brittany Palmer

and she is only 31

WTF

Screen-Shot-2019-02-02-at-12.14.22-pm.png

Stfu before they bring Chandella back. Everything is just fine with the current ring girls.

There has to be a reason they keep the same ring girls this long, when there's hotter and younger women out there. My theory is because they're really around to be sexually available to the UFC executives while they travel. Nothing else makes sense. You can find hotter girls, but you couldn't necessarily find hotter girls willing to be on-the-road prostitutes for old men running the UFC.

There has to be a reason they keep the same ring girls this long, when there's hotter and younger women out there. My theory is because they're really around to be sexually available to the UFC executives while they travel. Nothing else makes sense. You can find hotter girls, but you couldn't necessarily find hotter girls willing to be on-the-road prostitutes for old men running the UFC.

WTF are you talking about

I9lNtxf.jpg

200w.gif

Back