Is the ufc adding in crowd noise?

silvasananimal

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Wtf is up with the audio? Random crowd explosions and shit? Amateur

It's Brazil.... But hey, TS, keep on coming up with those conspiracy theories!

Don't know, but I do remember UFC adding audio on post production of PPVs. I remember seeing a couple of the old PPVs live, then buying the DVDs and noticed the added audio for the crowd.

No, this isn't just the crowd. It's like someone just kicks the crowd volume up to max at random times. I can understand the crowd getting louder gradually but this is too instantaneous.

Well they do it for some events

I doubt it though for here

I think it has to do with the live editing, and tuning the broadcast sound between commentary, in ring audio and possibly ambient crowd noise. Just my thought.

common practice in entertainment mate

I think it has to do with the live editing, and tuning the broadcast sound between commentary, in ring audio and possibly ambient crowd noise. Just my thought.
This is what I was thinking too, just technical difficulties.

I can assure you they do this shit in Montreal during hockey games at the Bell Center. That's a load of shit. Worst than canned laughter in crappy TV shows

If they were adding audio they'd do it when a brazilian loses and there's nothing but silence.

Joe Rogan uses canned laughter on his standup specials, so why not?

Nah, you're probably referring to the moment when they all suddenly start chanting "ei dilma, vai tomar no cu!". Lol

This is the crowd telling the President of Brazil to go take up her a$$. Lol. Yeah, that is how much bad she is and corrupt. Her popularity is like 5% right now.

It was hilarious when it happened during a fight and Rogan thought the crowd was cheering for the brazilian fighter and he said "Wow, the brazilian crowd is getting louder every time we get down here" something like that. Lmfao

During LIVE performances or cards it is very possible to pump in artificial noise if you have the speakers hidden or sometimes over the PA system. WCW used this in the 90's 's during live televised cards to add "authenticity" to the gladiator style pop Goldberg would receive in certain cities.

Back