Is the "Conor will never fight Tony" meme the new "Conor will never fight Floyd"?

The typical Mcgregor fan Is like the typical Rousey fan was. Not really fans of MMA but fans of Mcgregor.
The average hater Is just as bad, If not worse though In terms of their extremist, irrational, bitter logic.

Both sides harbour fools. The wise hang out In between, where objective truth lies.

Confirmation bias Is such a powerful thing that many, like yourself..will never taste truth.

90% of your posts are hating on someone or something. You're just a hater In general, If it wasn't Conor it would be someone else. People like that will never give anything more than shit analysis.
24y30y1.jpg

Are you going to send me another PM telling me how clever you are LOL

100 million? also washed up no training floyd. and when mcgregor started to hurt mcgregor, the fight stopped

You mean when Floyd started to hurt Mcgregor?

Remember when delusional haters spent months spamming that in literally every single thread about Conor/Floyd?
"Floyd fight will never happen"
"Conor will never fight Mayweather"
"herp derp im an idiot"

Remember? As if they could will something into existence through sheer hatred and bitterness. Then the fight did happen, as all sources indicated it would.

Now all sources indicating Conor will fight Tony, and this retardation has been born again.

"Conor won't fight Tony" is being spammed in nearly every thread.

when will these idiots stop and just let the chips fall where they may?

If/when he fights Tony Ferguson, that's fantastic. Good for them and good for the sport.

If he does not, then it's pretty reasonable to say he should be stripped (again).

I'm convinced that Conor McGregor should just drop the belts, fight whoever, and just jump around weight classes doing whatever. Even fight the champions in non-title affairs just to be like "I don't want your fookin belt anyways" because all people do is bitch about him not defending (this includes me) anyways.

Tony needs to win another 10 straight fights to get a shot at Conor.

really bad comparison, mayweather was an easy ass money fight and ferguson is a real threat. but wouldn't expect much from a mcgregor fanboy
Real threat? hahahhaha
His chin is just out there waiting to be hit by that left.
Tony will be asleep in 2

If/when he fights Tony Ferguson, that's fantastic. Good for them and good for the sport.

If he does not, then it's pretty reasonable to say he should be stripped (again).

I'm convinced that Conor McGregor should just drop the belts, fight whoever, and just jump around weight classes doing whatever. Even fight the champions in non-title affairs just to be like "I don't want your fookin belt anyways" because all people do is bitch about him not defending (this includes me) anyways.

If we get anything less than Conor v Tony I will be fine with him being stripped.

I want Conor v Tony
then Conor v Nate
then Conor v Kebab.

If we get anything less than Conor v Tony I will be fine with him being stripped.

I want Conor v Tony
then Conor v Nate
then Conor v Kebab.

If they ever make the Khabib fight, they better have a serious backup plan in place.

The difference is Conor was desperate for the Floyd fight, but desperately wants to have nothing to do with Tony.

really bad comparison, mayweather was an easy ass money fight and ferguson is a real threat. but wouldn't expect much from a mcgregor fanboy

Yeah going in another sport to fight arguably the best ever is an easy ass fight compared to fighting Ferguson in your own sport. It takes more balls to do the latter definitely lol, do you guys even try?

The typical Mcgregor fan Is like the typical Rousey fan was. Not really fans of MMA but fans of Mcgregor.
The average hater Is just as bad, If not worse though In terms of their extremist, irrational, bitter logic.

Both sides harbour fools. The wise hang out In between, where objective truth lies.

Confirmation bias Is such a powerful thing that many, like yourself..will never taste truth.

90% of your posts are hating on someone or something. You're just a hater In general, If it wasn't Conor it would be someone else. People like that will never give anything more than shit analysis.
Lmao this is such utter bullshit. I've been a hardcore fan of this sport since 2008 ( when I was 16). I've watched 99.9% of the ppvs since that time. I'm a fan of conor because: he's an incredible striker and has the best boxing the sport has ever seen, he's good for the sport as payouts have dramatically increased for the mid and higher level guys since his rise, and because he's such a character. He breathed new life into all of the aspects of the sport other than the fight itself. His press conferences have been more entertaining than some entire ppv cards. He makes everything a spectacle and MUST SEE tv.

You will be remembered much like Ali's haters in his days: idiots that couldn't recognize the greatness in front of them.

Lmao this is such utter bullshit. I've been a hardcore fan of this sport since 2008 ( when I was 16). I've watched 99.9% of the ppvs since that time. I'm a fan of conor because: he's an incredible striker and has the best boxing the sport has ever seen, he's good for the sport as payouts have dramatically increased for the mid and higher level guys since his rise, and because he's such a character. He breathed new life into all of the aspects of the sport other than the fight itself. His press conferences have been more entertaining than some entire ppv cards. He makes everything a spectacle and MUST SEE tv.

You will be remembered much like Ali's haters in his days: idiots that couldn't recognize the greatness in front of them.
What are you talking about? I'm not a hater , far from It. You should work on your reading comprehension.

When I said typical conor fan, I was speaking of the really hardcore Conor fanboys who started watching MMA exclusively through him. Maybe I should have worded It better.

There Is nothing wrong with being a Conor fan. So long as you're balanced, rational , objective and as down the middle as possible..which I'd Imagine you are and I am

He's a unique mind and I would agree that attributes you see In him are what we've seen In champions for generations.

Been watching MMA since early pride myself.

I was simply playing devils advocate. Definitely wasn't hating on Conor or Implying there's anything wrong with being a fan of him.

try actually reading what I said a little more carefully before responding..I agree with you 100%

At the end of the day, real recognize real.

Last edited:
While there is some art to estimating there is also a lot of precedent material that goes into it.

So while the $100MM for Conor might be a stretch most analysts see $70MM as likely the low end of what COnor made in total for that fight.

It would be stupid also to only assume he made only the $30MM.
I dont assume he only made 30 million, Im just saying that morons on this forum keep throwing that 100 mill number around like fact. When in actuality we dont know shit.

Nobody thought the Floyd fight wouldn't happen because Conor wouldn't fight Floyd.

Everyone knows this is the next fight.... unless Mayweather wants a rematch. Its rumoured that he is coming back.

Talking of boxing; anyone watch MVP's boxing match?

Back