is that the most pumped youve been about a fight?

No not for me. But I was definitely pumped though. I think number one though for me was JDS vs Cain I.

But I was disappointed that the fight wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. Jones impressed me though. He was again well prepared.

jds is my favourite fighter, im always so stoked to see him fight...i think the thing that had me going about this one so much tho was jones' long reign and the weird nature of cormiers skills, the way he is always the smaller man yet always gets the job done. but yeah jds vs cain I was badass, seeing my boi take the strap :D

Dude, wtf are you talking about?

if you really fell for the media hype of this garbage opponent for the #1 P4P in the world, you got some delusions going on. You probably thought Sonnen was going to win too

lol

TheGoodtheBadandtheUgly-Still1_CR.jpg

If you believed in DC looking for his equal and all the hoopla leading up to the fight. Gotta be disappointed in JBJs domination

care to discuss or are you just here to be dismissive in front of the alpha males that populate this fine establishment

3026f4f5856fc499b7a3baef008a8530.jpg

damn u seen so many ufcs mang

Not in the mood, not with a tool who can't stand people not agreeing with him, just deal with it.

No, to name a few that rank higher for me...

Machida / Evans
GSP / Hughes II
CroCop / Fedor
Final Conflict 2005 MW GP finals
Final Conflict Absolute GP
finals
Nog / Sylvia
Randy / Sylvia

Not in the mood, not with a tool who can't stand people not agreeing with him, just deal with it.

Agreed. Apparently i'm a fedora wearing hipster because I wasn't shaking like a schoolgirl for this fight.

Nope, I was surprisingly placid about this fight.

This. I don't like/dislike either Jones or Cormier enough to get pumped/anxious for this fight. I'm sort of neutral on both tbh.

lol i dont have to deal with anything. it just amuses me that people will actually take the time to come make negative posts in a thread they arent even interested in. if i cant stand people not agreeing with me, maybe you didnt notice the pleasant and civilised discourse between myself and others regarding the events they found more exciting?

so why dont you tell us which ten events you found more exciting? i mean, you did come and post in the thread, right? it doesnt have to be this way, bra

Lol not even in the top 10 for me.

Or me..i was excited but only the same as i was for cowboy and jury..
i didn't buy the hype..i like dc he speaks his mind like him or not..
jones, as brilliant a fighter as he is, personality wise is a fraud...
i respect jones, but like many just don't like him..

i was more hyped for wand and chuck...that was massive in comparison.

Certainly nowhere near the Liddell/Couture fights.

Or me..i was excited but only the same as i was for cowboy and jury..
i didn't buy the hype..i like dc he speaks his mind like him or not..
jones, as brilliant a fighter as he is, personality wise is a fraud...
i respect jones, but like many just don't like him..

i was more hyped for wand and chuck...that was massive in comparison.

why did fights seem bigger back in the day? is it just because you were newer to the sport back then, were they better trash talkers? was it because we were still trying to figure out what the perfect fighting style was? its just my opinion but i dont think the fighters back then were as good as the ones we have now

I was really nervous about this fight. I thought DC was gonna go nuts on Jones, but Jon neutralized his game.

Dude, I came in here and spoke about why I was not excited for this fight, and which fight had me most pumped off the top of my head. You responded with some douschebag comment about what I must be about in real life.

Call it a joke now, I wasn't laughing. Dude is right, don't ask a question you don't want to hear the answer to

care to discuss or are you just here to be dismissive in front of the alpha males that populate this fine establishment

3026f4f5856fc499b7a3baef008a8530.jpg

damn u seen so many ufcs mang

Damn, dude!

Judging by your scathing responses your adrenaline still hasn't leveled off.

Don't accidentally brush elbows against this guy at the bar.

Back