Is that staph on paul felder?

Very fair skinned people often get heat acne from Oil-producing sebaceous glands becoming overactive due to heat triggering blockage of skin pores. Going from extreme cold to Mexico heat for my diving certifications gave me a shitload of weird acne over my torso. But I swam with sharks so it was worth it. Even though I expected to come home with a nice sunburn not the mother of all acnes.. Tried to cure it with shitloads of wonderful Tequila but I just ended up having fun.

looks like where the rib cages meets but there is also a small red splotch on his abs too

Most likely just an alien probe protoduing near his liver.

In the middle of his stomach

He also had a collapsed lung not too long ago. Probably some residual scarring after the procedure done to fix it.

15212.jpg

Nah, just standard bumps on stomach from HGH use.

I'm not hating... Felder's the man. But lots of fighters tend to have these. Could also just simply be an ingrown hair from shaving the stomach.
that DE-escalated quickly

Very fair skinned people often get heat acne from Oil-producing sebaceous glands becoming overactive due to heat triggering blockage of skin pores. Going from extreme cold to Mexico heat for my diving certifications gave me a shitload of weird acne over my torso. But I swam with sharks so it was worth it. Even though I expected to come home with a nice sunburn not the mother of all acnes.. Tried to cure it with shitloads of wonderful Tequila but I just ended up having fun.

Thank you Turdbucket

Any reason to hate on fighters, right? Lol.

It's probably jizz. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

It's either the bone @Iron Skin has pointed out, or it's just that thing where it kinda feels like a bit of the guts "presses through" the middle of the abs in between the muscles.

I've got the latter thing, only slightly lower.
thebump.png

It's either the bone @Iron Skin has pointed out, or it's just that thing where it kinda feels like a bit of the guts "presses through" the middle of the abs in between the muscles.

I've got the latter thing, only slightly lower.
View attachment 814237

Bruh, if anyone's really got an abdominal hernia then they aren't getting cleared to fight. There's no benign or harmless reason that causes your viscera to protrude through your abdominal wall. That's a pretty serious injury.

His belly button looks like a dog or some type of anus from an animal. Big ol gape chute.

Bruh, if anyone's really got an abdominal hernia then they aren't getting cleared to fight. There's no benign or harmless reason that causes your viscera to protrude through your abdominal wall. That's a pretty serious injury.

Is that a Hernia?
I actually have no idea what that is, but considering that i've had it for years now (this picture is over 2 years old as well) i don't think it's something bad.

GSP had the exact same thing it seems, btw.

It's how he normally looks, and the red mark to the side is a birth mark or something like that. He's not going to un-retire to take a short notice fight if he's got staph is he..

Paul_Felder.jpg
Staph comes in all ways and forms, I don't think its possible to go through grappling (in fact any gyming) without getting a few nasty break outs. Some people just don't get it to the bad stage, some suffer from it the entire life going through one cycle of antibiotics to another. You can train with staph, fight with staph, f.ck with staph. Its not a big deal

Back