Is that 1st time 2 undefeated guys fighting for title?

1497678_10155007731505371_2646982419023542322_n.jpg

Now I'm the elfast, I think I'm right, trying to decide for everyone else, but I can only use my brain in one direction. Serifaiky?

As a sportsman, a professional MMA athlete, he has been defeated, as a fighter, based solely on his ability, he is undefeated. You have a seriously desperate need to consider Jones undefeated, donow, you? I mean, I've never seen this level of effort put into qualifying a fighter's record before. You're basically saying that no one should look at it plainly and factuillogicalthey should qualify it with the caveats you want. Sure, pal.

How can you not see that logic? It almost fascinates me. And it is not something you simply can disagree with or not, as that statement is a fact. If you fail to see that then okey, fine. I even tried to articulate my words there in a way I thought would make you satisfied to end the discussion, but no. You yourself can not comprimise in any way. And hey, I don't care whether he is undef or not, it means nothing to me. I just don't like people who uses an illogical way of thinking, but thinks it is everyone else who uses an illogical way of thinking. He has never been bested(in the sense me and others laid out for you), which is a fact. But you still disagree. I can't handle that.
Please, now, throw your rules, professional sport thinking out of the window here, and explain to me how hamill defeated Jon as a fighter with his fighting skill? How is Hamill the better fighter when he did nothing besides getting his ass spanked? If you don't think hamill was the better fighter here, then you agree with me without knowing it. Jon jones has never lost due to being bested in pure fighting ability. That is not something you can 'disagree' with. And I don't care about his record!! For gods sake dude. It has nothing to do with that, why.. no, you make me depressed. Just whatever man.

How can you not see that logic? It almost fascinates me. And it is not something you simply can disagree with or not, as that statement is a fact. If you fail to see that then okey, fine. I even tried to articulate my words there in a way I thought would make you satisfied to end the discussion, but no. You yourself can not comprimise in any way. And hey, I don't care whether he is undef or not, it means nothing to me. I just don't like people who uses an illogical way of thinking, but thinks it is everyone else who uses an illogical way of thinking. He has never been bested(in the sense me and others laid out for you), which is a fact. But you still disagree. I can't handle that.
Please, now, throw your rules, professional sport thinking out of the window here, and explain to me how hamill defeated Jon as a fighter with his fighting skill? How is Hamill the better fighter when he did nothing besides getting his ass spanked? If you don't think hamill was the better fighter here, then you agree with me without knowing it. Jon jones has never lost due to being bested in pure fighting ability. That is not something you can 'disagree' with. And I don't care about his record!! For gods sake dude. It has nothing to do with that, why.. no, you make me depressed. Just whatever man.

I'm using an illogical way of thinking because I don't agree with your roundabout excuse for calling a fighter undefeated?

You don't care about your record, but you're here posting during the PPV.

Cowboy and Jury are fighting, gotta run.

I'm using an illogical way of thinking because I don't agree with your roundabout excuse for calling a fighter undefeated?

You don't care about your record, but you're here posting during the PPV.

Cowboy and Jury are fighting, gotta run.

Please, now you are just trolling.

And yeah.. I gotta go to work so I can't watch it. I'll just read about it later.
Enjoy the fights!

Please, now you are just trolling.

And yeah.. I gotta go to work so I can't watch it. I'll just read about it later.
Enjoy the fights!

Whatever you say, boss.

Cerrone threw Jury down and kicked him like he was a little boy. Look for the gif, if you can.

Back