Movies Is Thanos vs Dr Strange the greatest 43 second battle in movie history?

Not 43 sec but as far as animated werewolf fights go this is pretty damn good

Duel lasts 2:50. Still the best choreography I've ever seen.

Bana did such a damn good job at slowly getting more tired as the fight progresses. After Achilles bows him in the face and he stumbles back you can tell he’s starting to reach into the tank to find more energy and his movements start looking slower. Then after he actually gets a mark on Achilles you can see him get a second rush of adrenaline and he’s balls to the wall again. Once he trips over the rock though, he dumps and is just absolutely gassed with nothing left. Brilliant performance.

I'd think the fight between Bruce and Chuck norris is superior, but then again I don't really like comic book battles.

Not 40 seconds but this is my fave fight scene

Loved this one as a kid

Not 43 sec but as far as animated werewolf fights go this is pretty damn good

Jez that was a good little series, majority of the ideas presented on that show could be fleshed out to full blown series

Last edited:
Jez that was a good little series, majority of the ideas presented on that show could be fleshed out to full blown series
Well, got good news, Season 2 is being released this week, May 14th to be exact.

Nothing Marvel-related is the greatest anything in movie history...

Are two superior scenes that come to mind

The charge of the Rohirrim is truly epic.

What's more crazy is that at the battle of Vienna in 1683, where the largest cavalry charge in history took place, 18,000 knights (12,000 polish and 6,000 from the Holy Roman Empire) charged 150,000 ottomans that were laying siege to the city.

So similar number to how many orcs but three times as many riders. Not surprisingly the ottomans broke against such an epic charge and the city (and the west) kept safe.

The charge of the Rohirrim is truly epic.

What's more crazy is that at the battle of Vienna in 1683, where the largest cavalry charge in history took place, 18,000 knights (12,000 polish and 6,000 from the Holy Roman Empire) charged 150,000 ottomans that were laying siege to the city.

So similar number to how many orcs but three times as many riders. Not surprisingly the ottomans broke against such an epic charge and the city (and the west) kept safe.

Yeah I thought about adding the caption "battle if Vienna 1683 (colourized)" to that video

One of the best, but not the best

Back