Is Smith vs Jones a good bet?

Am I totally crazy here or does anybody else see a bit of a resemblance between Anthony and Tom Papa

The glasses, the nostrils...
7e623-1532128210-800.jpg

1125-e1ac-4311-a70e-3c1d60490b73

Might as well bet, most Sherdoggers with strippers
giphy.gif

Would bet 5 bucks on smith ko but 500? Lol

I wouldn't put 500 on Smith. Why not go for both yolo.

I have made a small fortune betting on champions when they are underdogs and betting nfl games with reverse line movements.

Taking chances on huge lines are pure gambling. There are distinct advantages to some lines and you need to know when to take advantage

Holm was a champion kick boxer coming from a legit gym. Ronda was an overrated fighter who could judo flip and arm bar.

Nunes was a champ who beat the current 125 champ (who is a killer) twice, beat Ronda and Meisha faster like she was beating up 12 year old children, while Cyborg only fought cans sans Holm (who loses a lot) and maybe Megan Anderson

Anthony smith has very little going for him and Jones is genuinely the GOAT.

We all wish we bet the house on Holm against Ronda. There's also been many other shock the world upsets, most recently Amanda ko'ing Cyborg. Is Smith worthy of a $500 bet or am I better off using the $ on strippers that night?

Stonecold awful bet. Bet that on Jones by stoppage instead.

I hope you guys drive this line down a bit, that would be amazeballs. Jones -1000 may be tough to swallow for most guys but it's a positive ev bet. If you punt 500 on Smith at +700 and don't think he has better than 1 in 8 shot to win then that's all it is. Pure punt. Jones, dc, and Gus are so far ahead of the pack at lhw, look at dc vs oz. I was happy to max bet that, and would eveytime without hesitation. High comeback ≠ high value, and if you aren't looking for bets with value then what are you doing here.

Hm.

Are we assuming that Jones will be on less gear, or no?

Why are you even in this thread????

Go to the heavies and troll Jones fans, this if for sports betting!! If anything, if he is on roids that makes the bet against smith that much easier. Stop spewing your shitty agenda. You have posted 1,670 times in less than a month…go outside!!!

What if Jones gets off the juice and shows up looking like post TRTor? I think a small bet is always worth on a big underdog. Remember Joana, JSP, those are not overrated champions that lost.

If an infinite number of universes exist, there are at least a couple where Smith flatlines Jon.

The odds are simply too high not to take a stab at a Smith KO or Sub.

Remember, we live in a timeline where supreme lord GSP was KO’d by matt serra, bisping won the MW title, and anderson silva’s leg shattered in half mid fight.

I’ll take my chances boys. Godspeed.

Betting against a man who has never lost an MMA fight let alone has hardly been tested in his 19-fight UFC career is a pretty stupid bet especially when the odds are a mere 7-1. If Smith falls to +1000 and you wanna throw a 10 on him... sure why not?

But cmon now, All Jones hate aside, he has never lost a fight, has a 55% significant strike accuracy, has NEVER been knocked down in a fight, has only been taken down twice across 19 fights and has over 4.5 hours of octagon fight time.... this guy is a freak of nature. Doubt a journeyman like Smith will do anything about it. Smith has a 7-2 record and was finished by Thiago Santos less than a year ago... I get it, the guy is solid all around, experienced, and a tough kid. But Jon is a pure tactician, he doesn't go out there looking to destroy you, he wants to pick you apart, his IQ is above all, steroids or not. People are SERIOUSLY overvaluing his finishes of two washed up fighters in Rashad and Shogun. Volkan was a solid win, but Volkan possesses no real danger besides some punching power. Guys like Jones and DC are above the pack because they have every tool possible to win a fight, guys like Anthony Smith don't.

Ariel was acting like he was shocked at Smith being a +700, and I understand that with the small gloves, any punch from anyone can get you put to sleep. But Jon has never been dropped let alone really hit hard in his career, I don't see anything changing in this and really think people reaching for the stars at only 7:1 odds is a bit dumb. Good luck tho!

Back