is showtime boxing worth the price

SHAOLINMONK420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
showtime sucked when i had it but hbo boxing died i cant use dazn

showtime sucked when i had it but hbo boxing died i cant use dazn
Why can't you use DAZN?

Showtime is hit or miss. Sometimes a lot of time goes by when they have no events at all then just when you write them off, they put on a bunch of decent cards.

it is complicated why i wont use dazn. i cant really go into specifics.

I have it... Pineapple Express (2008) just got added to the playlist... take it how you want.

Most cards on showtime/pbc are meehh besides the main or co main. But if your a hardcore, all of the matches matter. DAZN talked about upping thier prices but if they dont its still the best deal in terms of boxing matches imo.

Once the sport gets back up to normal operations, Showtime is definitely worth the price IMO. But, then again, I'm a hardcore follower of the fight fan so I've got to have it all.

As for your issues with DAZN, I'm not sure what they are but I'd try to iron them out so that you can subscribe because if you don't you're going to miss a lot of good fights.

Once the sport gets back up to normal operations, Showtime is definitely worth the price IMO. But, then again, I'm a hardcore follower of the fight fan so I've got to have it all.

As for your issues with DAZN, I'm not sure what they are but I'd try to iron them out so that you can subscribe because if you don't you're going to miss a lot of good fights.
i refuse to pay full price on netflix hulu ufc dazn etc

lets leave it at that

i refuse to pay full price on netflix hulu ufc dazn etc

lets leave it at that
Well, if you have your reasons, I guess.
When the sport isn't on hiatus from infectious disease, I really think DAZN is worth the price and thats coming from a cheap bastard who hates TV subscriptions. Just my opinion. I don't care for ESPN plus but DAZN is good.

i think ill stick to telemundo with the mexican fans. they are awesome

Back