• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is she texting someone else?

I've been talking with this one girl for about a week and a half and things seem to be going great! I didn't mention any online forums, didn't mention past relationship failures, or anything that would result in her being put-off by me.

Anyways, we were texting last night and she asked if I've ever been out of the country for any reason. I told her that Ive only been to Mexico and Canada twice, but never overseas, and that I plan on going to Europe for a month in the next few years if everything goes to plan. Her response to that was "Aww cool, I've always wanted to go to Germany!" and as I was responding to that text she text me again with this chit:

"Hahaha no you wouldn't!! I bet you say that all the time :). Friday works for me, I'll ask my roomie"

Wtf do I even say to that? I didn't say chit about Friday and we don't have plans to hangout Friday. I haven't responded yet since it was late last night and for all she knows I could have just fallen asleep.

Should I disregard it?

You're way over thinking this my man. That could mean anything. Seems odd that she'd be saying her roommate was gonna come with if it's another guy. All you had to do was text "Friday?" Or just made a joke about you kicking with her and the roommate. Don't be your own worst enemy by jumping to conclusions.

LOL I think that's a little inappropriate at this stage in the game. She'd probably freakout if I said something like that
If talking about your penis is still inappropriate at this point, then so is your possessive attitude.

If you are trying to wife it up, ask her what she's looking for with you. If you are just trying to get some poon, don't make a big deal out of it and smash.

Whenever I want a good dose of high-school drama queen b.s., @Forum Sentinal is there with a thread. Thanks!

I've gotten a mistake text far far worse than that, I was talking to this girl that I've known pretty much my whole life, things were going pretty great, we been talking for about two months been on a few dates and things really seem to be clicking. We were texting one day and all of a sudden I got a text from her that said, " Are you talking about the time I made out with that hot male stripper? Or are you talking about the time Monica had a quickie in the restroom with that random guy from Austin?? God we're such sluts! Lmao "......... That was immediately followed by a lot of "omg's" and "wtf that was not meant for you", she even said "it was a joke"... Haven't talked to her since.

I've gotten a mistake text far far worse than that, I was talking to this girl that I've known pretty much my whole life, things were going pretty great, we been talking for about two months been on a few dates and things really seem to be clicking. We were texting one day and all of a sudden I got a text from her that said, " Are you talking about the time I made out with that hot male stripper? Or are you talking about the time Monica had a quickie in the restroom with that random guy from Austin?? God we're such sluts! Lmao "......... That was immediately followed by a lot of "omg's" and "wtf that was not meant for you", she even said "it was a joke"... Haven't talked to her since.

What in the actual fuck?

So she made out with a male stripper and she thinks that makes her a slut? There are girls that get gangbanged and think that's not slutty. If she has such high standards for herself I think you were doing alright.

I didn't see you writing anywhere that you and her had agreed to be exclusive with each other, so don't know why you overreacted, especially when you don't even know when that took place.

Yeah obviously shes texting someone else.

Don't be a cuck, ram it head on or make a joke about it.

Yeah obviously shes texting someone else.

Don't be a cuck, ram it head on or make a joke about it.

This. Either ignore it, make fun of it or just ignore her.

As Mayberry's dating consultant(I gave that title to myself) I can tell you all girls keeping backups and have different projects. It doesn't matter if you just started seeing you or you are a couple nearly every decently attractive(or ugly for that matter) girl will text, flirt etc. with other guys. The only thing one can do is to be stoic about it and boot her if you catch them meeting up.

One tip for you, is that you do the same thing as she is doing now. See other girls until you are exclusive. It will make you less needy and keep your nuts drained.

They weren't sluts. I was the quickie from Austin. I remember it like yesterday. I going at it doggy style in th gas station bathroom bareback and she kept screaming cum in me! So that's what I did.

buy her a pack of twizzlers, buns

just bang her. Girls love to say "i don't do hookups", that is until you sweet talk them for a few days, then its a green light

A week and half my friend... you've been talking to her for a WEEK and a HALF.. I don't even introduce a new chick to my parents for at least a year.

I've been talking with this one girl for about a week and a half and things seem to be going great! I didn't mention any online forums, didn't mention past relationship failures, or anything that would result in her being put-off by me.

Anyways, we were texting last night and she asked if I've ever been out of the country for any reason. I told her that Ive only been to Mexico and Canada twice, but never overseas, and that I plan on going to Europe for a month in the next few years if everything goes to plan. Her response to that was "Aww cool, I've always wanted to go to Germany!" and as I was responding to that text she text me again with this chit:

"Hahaha no you wouldn't!! I bet you say that all the time :). Friday works for me, I'll ask my roomie"

Wtf do I even say to that? I didn't say chit about Friday and we don't have plans to hangout Friday. I haven't responded yet since it was late last night and for all she knows I could have just fallen asleep.

Should I disregard it?

Tell her Friday works for you too

Back