Is sbg a good gym?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that the fight between conor and cerrone is on the horizon i got to ask who the fuck conor trains with, is the ponytail dork mcgregor main sparring partner? Cause for real there is no one that has a name besides mcgregor coming from sbg it really seems like a gym full of nobodies

Yes. But don’t let the drake soundtracks and nice headphones fool you

where’s all his friends who were in the ufc 2015 go?

Good relative to Ireland, obviously below par relative to the world. They have Makwan, Gunnar Nelson, and Conor McGregor in the UFC. Majority are in Bellator

Conor is the best fighter to come out of the gym. Crazy to think that SBG has more belts than a few camps out there

Conor should switch to TAM. The wrestling and EPO would do wonders for him.

Certainly better than jim’s Jiu Jitsu, the strip mall joint you train at.

I imagine it’s pretty good. Conor is a really good fighter and he trains there, along with some other decent names in MMA. Would bhe do better around more top level talent? Probably.

Conor is really their only top shelf level talent to date. So at this time no. Him being the only true success story from there more sounds to me like it was Conor getting himself there and less his coaches being the ones to specifically hone his skills. Obviously they helped, but without them being able to remotely mirror that success with any of their other talents seem to say a lot.

It’s good by tap dancing standards

They produce real tap MACHINES

40361924_10156097014604011_1298508255852494848_n.jpg

If you can create the goat you are a goat gym
images

No.
Most of their fighters are known for being regional level, at best. They got opportunities because of their affiliation with Conor. Anytime they got a step up, they were soundly beaten.

Yes. I bet you can learn a ton at that gym.
Now is at as good as AKA? No but that doesn't mean its not a good gym no matter what the haters say

Conor is the only top level mma fighter Ireland has ever produced

So it will never compare with teams like AKA or ATT when it comes to the sheer volume of high level training partners

In terms of coaches though, I'd say it's legit.

It's hard to see Conor making that work unless he's constantly flying proper training partners in. So far the only ones we know of are Danis and that one boxing guy who was a sparring partner for Pacquiao

I'd say Ireland has some solid training partners when it comes to boxing tho, just not mma

SBG is akin to Jackson Winks......
One major star and the rest are just meh...
Facts.gif

Conor was a ufc champ in two divisions. I dont even like conor but come on. It has to be somewhat decent.

Goats don't need goat trainingpartners. Ask Gegard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back