Is Ronda Rousey still undefeated?

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
She lost against Holly but as we learned on the Ellen Show, she was still undefeated at this point of time because she has chosen to be. Now she lost a second time but does that also mean she has been defeated or nah?

"I really do believe I'm still undefeated because being defeated is a choice. Everybody has losses in their life, but I choose to always be undefeated."

I really hope she'll release a statement which clarifies this question, it's important for her legacy if she retires undefeated or not.
Rozman_161031_14041_0835r.jpg

Also
quote-i-m-going-to-retire-undefeated-i-ll-take-everybody-out-one-by-one-then-go-on-my-merry-ronda-rousey-87-78-91.jpg

"No. She has lost twice."

-Everyone

Being defeated it a state of mind not a W-L record

And she's defeated as fuck

Let me check it out

Edit: she's been defeated brutally 2 times

I still can't believe this girl who acted like she was made of titanium cried in her pillow after she lost once. I could watch Ronda get K.O'd 100 times every single day for the rest of my life, but I'd rather forget she existed, she's done and good riddance.

She just decided to lose last 2 fights to bring interest in Bantamweight Division ;)

Rashad Evans: "[Ronda's] arrogance was disgusting." (1:50)

I still can't believe this girl who acted like she was made of titanium cried in her pillow after she lost once. I could watch Ronda get K.O'd 100 times every single day for the rest of my life, but I'd rather forget she existed, she's done and good riddance.

I feel the same way. I am going to enjoy Ronda's second humiliating loss for a week and then forget she ever existed.

Say what you want about Ronda, (I am not a big fan) but at least she came back to her division and faced the champion. I think she did Amanda and all of the talent in UFC's WBW a favour in coming back. The big story is Amanda was a beast and demolished Ronda. Even Holly took 2 rounds to get the finish on Ronda but dropped her next fight. WMMA can move on now and we will see whether it can take root. War Nunes!!! Thats the real take away from this fight.

She lost against Holly but as we learned on the Ellen Show, she was still undefeated at this point of time because she has chosen to be. Now she lost a second time but does that also mean she has been defeated or nah?

"I really do believe I'm still undefeated because being defeated is a choice. Everybody has losses in their life, but I choose to always be undefeated."

I really hope she'll release a statement which clarifies this question, it's important for her legacy if she retires undefeated or not.
Rozman_161031_14041_0835r.jpg

Also
quote-i-m-going-to-retire-undefeated-i-ll-take-everybody-out-one-by-one-then-go-on-my-merry-ronda-rousey-87-78-91.jpg
Your eating applesauce again bitch

She's undefeated against "soccer moms"

Sure, read the quote twice, she's not ignoring the loss

Back