Is Rockhold still fighting?

What politics?

Haha so after he got KOd by Jan he said he wasn't interested in fighting anymore and it had to do with the politics of the UFC, he didn't specify. I think it's because of the brutal KOs.

Luke is safer pretending he can fight in photo shoots...
large-1530381492-02b91072703ac82d0b76832134f99a8f.jpg

Him and Wideman should fight for the
LLT belt... Loser leaves town.
I'm still a fan of the dude. If didn't get rocked so easily. He'll be threat even with the poor defense. Great fighter

Still fighting his ego after getting starched these past outings

Rockhold does not need to take any more damage. If he does decide to come back he should rest/heal some more and come back at MW again.

I sure as shit hope so. I love watching that dude get KTFO. Especially after telling his opponent how he is going to run right through him. So much awesomeness. He needs a fucking 30 fight contract extension.

Luke is broken ( when I say that , I mean that I dont think he can sustain any more blows to chin..... and he knows it ). I believe he was recently involved in a grappling only event ( me thinks).

There is no reason for Rockhold to return to mma. I say that respectfully. He made the most of his mma career and even though still young- onto to next chapter of his truly blessed life.

He already won a belt, not much to return to.

Those KO's vs Jan and Yoel were freaking brutal too, he won't be the same.

He goes in spurts with his will to fight. One month he talks about just modeling and other adventures and making more money outside the cage than in it. Four months later he is itching for fight. My guess is when his outside of cage stuff kind dries up he comes back and fights. Then because of the run he is getting being an active fighter all of sudden opportunities outside the cage begin to come around again.

Dana pretty much said he should retire after the Blachowicz knockout so my guess is that he'll have to pull a BJ Penn and beg for fights if he wants to keep going, which I'm not sure he really wants to do.

Back