• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is rioting/looting just part of American life, now? Walter Wallace Jr. thread

its not terrorism imo. its protest and illegal violence that goes on mostly after all the decent people have gone home. i think the dems not speaking out against it until after biden wins (if that's what happens) is shitty though.

on the other hand i think the dems will actually listen and care about the issues at hand and maybe even do something real about it.

Violence for political means is terrorism

Violence for political means is terrorism
a whole thread has been made on this topic. blm doesn't meet the requirements as far as i can tell. don't care anyway they should all go to jail.

but the main points is that shit mostly goes down after all the real protesters have gone home and i support those people and the cause they stand for.

a whole thread has been made on this topic. blm doesn't meet the requirements as far as i can tell. don't care anyway they should all go to jail.

but the main points is that shit mostly goes down after all the real protesters have gone home and i support those people and the cause they stand for.

No one is talking about protesters.

But even their cause is flawed. Because systemic racism in regards to LE is a proven myth.

No one is talking about protesters.

But even their cause is flawed. Because systemic racism in regards to LE is a proven myth.

i dont approach it from the racims angle although i do think that is a real issue that exists and is far from proven not to. i look at is a corruption and violence problem that exists in law enforcement and it is an issue that has affected my family deeply. i support blm matter because they were the first people to have the balls to stand up against the problem although from a very particular viewpoint that i think needs to be broadened.

Rioting & looting is only part of life for those that have far left Democrat Mayors.

Now? Riots started happening pretty much as soon as there even was a country lol. The whole "well regulated militia" thing was heavily directed toward putting down rebellions, slave or otherwise. Our whole history is filled with stuff like that.

I saw the video.

He should have dropped the knife, and not approached the police with it.

This man was a father, who was acting so severely that the police had to be called on him, and when they arrived, he still acted so irrationally that he was seen as a direct threat to life and was shot.

If he is a victim, it wasn't because of the police. Maybe the state failed him on addressing his mental health issues? Maybe his family needed to control him better? Or maybe he was accountable for his own actions?

For some reason, I don't think so. You think anything changes under a Biden presidency? Cops suddenly lose all the "racism" in their bodies?

If biden is elected, and this continues, MARK MY WORDS....it will be put down violently.....

There are things that dems can get away with and things that republicans can get away with.

Clinton drastically cut welfare....could never happen under a republican president.

Obama built cages for immigrants and began family separations....could never happen under a republican president.

Trump let red flag laws pass....could never happen under a democrat president.

Bush signed the first patriot act.....could never happen under a democrat president.

The elites actually use the political classes to hurt their own base.

If biden is elected, give it two months, and the non-peaceful protesters are going to start getting arrested en masse.

Last edited:
These “people” are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. They are destroying our communities, country. I say deport them all. That’s the only reasonable solution.

Lol

You can cover 10 ft in a split second.

When is shooting allowed, after the first stab?

Hence the 21 Foot Rule; the minimum safe distance for an LEO to draw and fire their service weapon when facing an attacker with a knife.

He didnt charge at them.

As long as there are racial killings, there will always be a call for justice

There are videos of him approaching the police menacingly, holding a knife. This was a completely justified shooting and the police should be commended for showing restraint until they were left with no choice but to shoot.

Wait...you actually believe this? You do know about twice as many whites are shot by cops in the US each year as blacks, right? I'm not saying it's proportionate, there's about 5x the number of white adults as black adults in this country. But saying white people just attack police and don't get shot is patently false.

It doesn’t make the 6:00 news when a white person is shot by police. There seems to be no cellphone video from bystanders showing white people ever get shot by police.

Yet another attempted murder of a police officer by #BLM protesters rioters:
A Philadelphia cop was hit by a pickup truck during protests over the deadly police shooting of a 27-year-old Black man

But remember. This is not an ideology. The fact they wield multiple web pages and numerous city chapters with specific political policy demands isn't real. The FBI told me so. Therefore, it is not a terrorist movement responsible for this violence it has sparked. So it isn't an imminent threat far more urgent that white supremacism when we build terrorism reports.

Remember things don't count if you don't count them, kids.

Let's just ignore the fact that standard police training highlights the fact that a person can close the distance of 10 feet in 1 second.

He didnt charge at them.

As long as there are racial killings, there will always be a call for justice

He was walking towards cops with their guns pointed at him, screaming for him to drop the knife. He was a dumb motherfucker and the cops were 100% justified in shooting his stupid ass. I suppose if he were white, everyone would agree. But he was black, so it’s blatant racism.

And I love how you say “as long as there are racial killings”. You mean, as long as dumb motherfuckers get killed, who happen to be black, there will always be idiots who blame it on racism.

The question in the OP and the post you replied to both specifically refer to "looting" and/or "rioting". Not "marching" or "protesting".

Even you have gotten to the point where you are just accepting the description of "looting and rioting" when it comes to BLM activity?

Didn't see this one coming, damn. Interesting.

Lol.

Queen B is a looter!!!

Martin Looter Queen!

Lol...

Back