Is Rashad Evans a “legendary” UFC fighter?

"Legend", sure I guess, totally subjective and you can be an MMA legend regardless of your talent. In any real sport he would be "Hall of very good", but not a hall of famer.

I think rashad aged badley latley.
But the young cocky rashad Evans twisting his nipples and grabbing his own crouch. Dancing around like a monkey, crouching down, talking shit, shooting take downs and knocking people out. How is he not a legend.

He was great in promos as well, had amazing buildups with rampage and Jon Jones.

Yeah

I always thought he was one of the weaker 205’ers of that golden era though

he also spent half his life injured

Rashad should definitely be a hall of famer. Has there even been a title fight between two undefeated fighters like his fight against Machida? The TUF winner with an unblemished record against the guy from a foggy Japanese village somehow nestled near the top of Brazil

Jon Jones vs. Cormier or Jon Jones vs. Reyes I guess

if you consider Jon undefeated

but I agree

I’m 30. I been fuckin longer then the UFC been around. Talk to me in 50 years

So you been fucking since you were 4 years old?
Are you sure you where not sexually abused there bud?

Possibly.

He won HW TUF as a middleweight... fought dudes bigger than him his whole career.

Has some respectable wins to his name. Is a former champ but i wont consider him legendary. Koed Chuck after he had been finished by Rampage and his title riegn was meh as he lost his title in his first defense.

Would you say Rashad qualifies as a “legendary” mma fighter? He won the second TUF. He had that undefeated run, where he KO’d Chuck and Forrest and became champ. He also had a humiliating loss to Machida and had a kind of dramatic rivalry with Jones for awhile.

Does that qualify him as a legendary fighter in your eyes?
e0b74c32f68f9c2052b99f6d4b394912.gif

chuck-liddell-vs-rashad-evans-KO-GIF.gif

awesome_Rashad_Evans_Haymakers_Jon_Jones_UFC_145.gif
WTH? Hells no......Facade Evans is not legendary by any means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back