Is Ponzi done?

He's on 7 fights wins streak.

Need to fight again soon tho.
He's not going to get a title shot anytime soon...

I wouldn't mind seeing him fight the winner of Burns and Maia. I would've said he has warranted a higher ranked opponent before, but he has had so much inactivity, I am not sure if he is quite worthy of Wonder Boy, Woodley, Edwards, etc...

He's an exciting striker with power and good TDD. But he's aging and rarely fights. He's good for some exciting high level fights but won't sniff the title.

Feel like I've been waiting for him to get a top 10 opponent for years now. Wish we could've seen him fight in his home country of Argentina last year, dude could be lining up for a title shot right about now and making a name for himself.

His wins over Perry & Gunnar hold less weight than they did, & Magny probably won't be ranked much longer either.

5 posts and still no ponzi scheme jokes...

<JagsKiddingMe>

I’m done worrying about Ponzi Poker. He has a perfect style to beat Usman, yet the dude never fights.

At this point, I don’t want him as a champ because he’d hold onto the belt and get stripped for not defending.

He needs to start making some noise. Call out Wonderboy or Pettis. The Woodly Edwards loser.

It's a deep division and tough to get ahead and he keeps fighting risky guys with no reward.

He's still growing those fingernails out for his next fight .......

He was suposed to fight Till in London. Masvidal took his place and the he became what he is now.

Ponzi was sent to the shithouse!

Fuck that pullout merchant, they should give his spot on the rankings to an actual fighter.

i can't see him ever becoming champ, just like most of his opponents can't see after he gouges their eyes out.

we still don't even know what happened to him do we? if it was USADA or what.

Flame for nothing.
He is already 33 and something.
The dude could have been a title challenger if he stayed active. Now at 33 and with edwards, conor looking for W and masvidal in solid positions, he is very far from it.

no one wants to fight him. Also how is he not in the top 15? Magney who he beat his last fight is ranked ahead of him + on a 7 fight win streak beating lots of tough guys.

Call out Nate, get some recognition after he whoops him and get that belt.

Ponzi died years ago..... shark attack

RIP

Ponzi has been building up for years to reach the top of the pyramid. Eventually he'll come crashing down as people figure him out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back