Is "Papier Mache" One of the Funniest Quips in Television History?

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Could be sleep deprivation-induced psychosis, but I randomly thought about this exchange and couldn't stop laughing. Whole show is great but for some reason this resonated a lot. George is also a GOAT character of all time.

The writing on the show is amazing. Random scenes that fly under the radar often pop into my head and I'll start laughing.

GOAT show.

Martin: Every year she was gonna take a trip to the South Pacific. That was her big dream. But would she spend the money? No-oo. She just sat around whining all the time about how she'd like to be in a warmer climate.

Frasier: My guess is she finally made it.

"My name is George, I am unemployed and live at home with my parents"

These kinds of moments from seinfeld are what set it apart

no, it is not. the whole point of the show was it was written to not be funny. thats it. thats the joke.

All of the main characters had something going for them.

jerry.gif

marisa.gif

elaine.gif

jonvoight.gif

I love George, such a cunt. Even in the last episode when they're in the court room and the play the recording of them hanging shit on the fat guy, George laughs when his "he'll have less money to buy food" line comes up, classic George.

Second best show of all time for me (with Curb being first).
These kinds of moments from seinfeld are what set it apart

One of the best scenes of the entire series and when you read the story of how it happend it's even better.

I didn't find it funny at all. But, I probably would be able to talk a lot more with the woman in that scene than George.

Never understood the love for Seinfeld. So, I watched that clip and to be fair, I still don't.

Back