• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Paige VanZant more attractive than Gina Carano?

Actually Carano also looks young-ish.

The only difference between Paige and Carano is that Paige is physically small.

Zigano looks like a woman (I don't think she's hot but in terms of the definition of "woman" that's what a woman looks like)
wut? Cat is fucking jacked. She's definitely not feminine in the traditional sense.

Wait what, Zigano looks like and defines a woman? So Paige and Carano don't look like women, therefore you think they look like men?

Girl or not-mentally matured woman.

You don't follow conversations well, don't you? You know the trick with quote is, you are supposed to follow the conversations prior to it in the original quote, not just look at 1 sentence.

Not

Even

Close

Gina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paige

06-gina-carano-in-the-blood-gifs-showering-1.gif
Pretty much this^

wut? Cat is fucking jacked. She's definitely not feminine in the traditional sense.

I don't think there are many female MMA fighters that don't look jacked (unless you go to straw/atomweight)

Even Tate looks jacked.

I don't think there are many female MMA fighters that don't look jacked (unless you go to straw/atomweight)

Even Tate looks jacked.

I like Cat, but she does not have a feminine physique. She has Phil Davis delts. Wide back. She's practically got a fucking V-taper.

Cat_Zingano.jpg

Carano has better body for sure. Van Zant is cute, but Carano has the sex appeal. Gina is the most attractive fighter of all time in my opinion. I really don't find many female MMA fighters very attractive.

Back