• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Paddy the baddy the new Notorious?

No chance.

Talented kid and a future UFC mainstay (as in, win two, lose one, reset).

But no chance. And he's fuckng annoying.

The new GOAT?

Yeah. We've heard about him already.

he's so athletic
Tornado+ddt+center+tyler+breeze+giving+adrian+neville+a+tornado+ddt_a9df5c_5257881.gif

Paddy "The Pimp Daddy" Pimblett is dominating the UK fight scene and on his way to taking over world mma and there's nothing you jelly cvnts can do about it, yeah?!

He is like 21... Needs overall development. But of course he is a future star. Just wouldnt consistently beat top 10 or 20 FWs at the moment.

He's a Scouser. They don't get knocked out.

Haven't watched WWE since I was 9 or 10 but that's actually pretty impressive choreography right there.
I stopped watching when I was a year or so older than you, but as a source of exaggerated "combat" content, I tip my hat to those wwe guys. I've got loads of wwe gifs saved and constantly adding more.

This man does not represent my country, I fucking hope he doesn't make it into the ufc either, if would be a huge problem for me to listen that fucking bin dipper if he wins a fight.

This man does not represent my country, I fucking hope he doesn't make it into the ufc either, if would be a huge problem for me to listen that fucking bin dipper if he wins a fight.

What is wrong with you

Have you heard him speak? Sounds like a dolphin being fisted, plus I was raised to hate scousers, it's the law.
yeah hating scousers is definitely a cultural norm in england

Back