Is ONEFC still against weight cutting?

daydrinking

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The fight with Carrillo against Saemepetch was crazy with the size difference. Is one still pretending guys don't cut weight?

Should they even bother? It's obviously not working.

Attachments

• oardefault (1).jpg
    oardefault (1).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 18
The fight with Carrillo against Saemepetch was crazy with the size difference. Is one still pretending guys don't cut weight?

Only the thais aren't allowed cut weight for some reason.
For instance nabati who has over 200 amateur muay thai bouts and is 5ft 10 weighed in at 145 on the button and beat 5ft 7 suablack who weighed in at 143 last week.
Its bizarre seeing thai former lumpinee and raja champions being shit on in their own country.

Its like, 'you're fucken peasants fighting for life changing money, you're going to take what you are given and STFU', its pretty ugly to me TBH
After living around Asia, South East Asia seems to have this attitude the most

I can't even blame Nico. Im sure Saemepetch would love to get a 50,000 bonus for ko'ing some 5ft 3 130 pounder.

1. It's not called One FC anymore just One Championship.

2. This isn't MMA mods move to Muay Thai forum or use that to post about Muay Thai. There's also a discussion thread for every event

1. It's not called One FC anymore just One Championship.

2. This isn't MMA mods move to Muay Thai forum or use that to post about Muay Thai. There's also a discussion thread for every event

1. Who fucking cares.

2. It's in the Muay Thai forum already.

I think there's some secrets to the one weight cutting to cheat it. Mighty Mouse said on jre. Nico clearly mastered it

Didn't that Lee girl who sister killed herself also consider killing herself and she blamed weight cutting when ONE claimed they do not even have it?

One FC "hydratation test" test is supposed to prevent weight cut bully, but when I see Carillo...
Weight cutting is a plague, and not a neccessary evil.

Back