Is Olivier Aubin Mercier the new Ben Askren?

Unibroue

White Belt
Reaction score
Same fighting style, height, hair style and demeanor.

aubinm.png

BenAskren3-729084_crop_exact.jpeg

His hair is the only thing for which to be thankful because it'll look that much more glorious when he finally gets knocked out, Charlie Brenneman style.

The only thing that ought to be celebrated in the name of a boring ass fighter is his or her lowlight.

Good grief he's horrible.

I usually enjoy all types of grappling-centered fights...but I don't ever want to watch this guy fight ever again.

Who's Ben Askren? Never heard of her.

lmfao at the trolls

askren has finished all 4 of his last opponents

this was the first win of OAM's pro career that he did not finish.

Damn you guys are being pretty harsh. He has 2 submission wins before this fight in the UFC. He's young and is with a good team. This fight wasn't exciting but it's not like he's had a long history of boring ass fights.

Damn you guys are being pretty harsh. He has 2 submission wins before this fight in the UFC. He's young and is with a good team. This fight wasn't exciting but it's not like he's had a long history of boring ass fights.

Training at Trsistar doesn't get anyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to joyless and boring victories.

Ben Askren is on a whole nother level breh. Not to mention he would literally laugh off every OAM TD attempt.

Out grappling Johnny Hendricks >>> hanging on for dear life against Tony Sims.

Training at Trsistar doesn't get anyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to joyless and boring victories.

Lol I guess so. Tbh I didn't have much of an opinion of him good or bad, but then I saw this video

and so he'll either have to start saying some really stupid stuff or continuously be in boring fights for me to want him to lose

Let's see this guy fight outside of Canada and its booboo commissions.

Back