Is Nunes damn huge or Eddie extremly small?

On the unfiltered Eddaid that his walk around weight is at 187 lbs. So he is actually to big for LW.

Look at the red play bar on the bottom. You can clearly see Nunes feet are higher than Eddies feet. The red line goes below her feet and above his.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Nunes is standing on top of a little curb-sized ledge on the stage, while Eddie is standing in front of it, no?

XxV4mSr.png

I always thought Eddie was 5'9, that would make him and Conor same height, no?

Eddie has a small frame for lightweight but he hits the weights.

I always thought Eddie was 5'9, that would make him and Conor same height, no?

He's more like 5'8". Conor McGregor is just a tad over 5'8" according to celebheights (the most accurate height source).

She's standing on something. Look at the height of their knees and ankles. If she's taller then it's literally all in the shins. Come on guys.

Eddie's a small lightweight. And muscle is heavy. Eddie has a lot of muscle. Pretty simple

He's an inch taller than RDA who was champ for over a year and defeated the former champ Pettis who is the same height as Eddie who defeated former champ Benson who is the same height as RDA.

I guess its just that the champs of that division are small and everybody else is 6' and up right?

giphy.gif

She's standing on something. Look at the height of their knees and ankles. If she's taller then it's literally all in the shins. Come on guys.
I don't know, she just looks bigger than him.

Super fight maybe? The kind Sheepdog likes to see.

Just because she is his size does not mean he isn't capable of annihilating her with one punch.

Nunes is a big girl...but Eddie shoulders are much broader, his legs are bigger and everything else. He's AT LEAST 30 pounds bigger then her in this picture, don't be fooled by the height.

I've posted it many times - humans are 3D.

Eddie is obviously going ot have thicker bones, joints, etc.

Then he has probably good 30 pounds of muscle alone on her, she;'s a woman, and Eddie's quite heavily muscled LW.

Thus the fact that people are of the same height and width doesn't really have to mean shit.

But people on Sherdog called it 'teh frame' and judge a lot with it...

I don't know, she just looks bigger than him.

Super fight maybe? The kind Sheepdog likes to see.
Look at their knees. Her knees naturally stand about 5" higher than his? That makes no sense.

I don't understand how any of you can't tell she's standing on a fucking box lol

Seriously look at her thighs in relation to her shins. Her shins are longer than her thighs? Not how the human body is shaped. You guys are BLIND.

In the pic someone posted where their feet are leveled out they look about the same height with Eddie obviously being far more muscular, a good lbs heavier. They are listed around the same height (5'8" vs 5'9") and fight 20 lbs apart.

Wow what a discrepancy between what you'd expect from their stats and what you see in the pic...

Eddie has a good amount of muscle mass but his frame isn't the biggest so he's not going to look like a bodybuilder in a shirt. Pretty big quads as well.

eddie-006.jpg

hi-res-52e26cc114233d6ee90219aeba66ee24_crop_north.jpg

039_Rafael_Dos_Anjos_and_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpg

Nunes clearly has the footwear advantage here, while Ed is wearing flats.

Last edited:
Back