I hope not.

BJ needs help.

I'm saying this as a huge BJ Penn fan.

i hope so
BJ Penn is a legend and comes to scrap
did nik lentz pull out or something?

Video just surfaced of BJ being KOd by a random bar bum in Hawaii

bj penn leaked sparring footage
he is training the new werdum technique where he pretends to be hurt so he can catch guys in his guard
bj penn best american BJJ practitioner of all time, son

BJ needs an intervention. He needs anger management and alcohol counselling. Maybe after one of these street fights you can give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was instigated but it happens all the time. Eventually you learn who the true asshole is.

Historically he's one of my top 5 favorites. I think if he can find peace with himself and admit he's at fault, truly take time off and go sober, he can come back and win a fight. I think his ego will only take him darker places

I hope not.

BJ needs help.

I'm saying this as a huge BJ Penn fan.

As someone who can't stand BJ I hope he isn't fighting Lentz

Guy clearly has mental issues which need taking care of

BJ by Vintage Sean Sherk Flying Knee

WAR BJ!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

You can tell BJ has been preparing for Lentz’s wrestling in that vid at least

Can the commission step in if a guy gets KO'd in an unsanctioned fight and give him a medical suspension?

Bj would probably get his ass kicked by Mario Yamasaki at this point

I wonder if that Positive Balance guy is still around. He can't be too happy about recent events

Who knows what the trashy low rent UFC will do but what about an athletic commission? I guess they'd have to prove that he was KO'd recently but couldn't they and shouldn't they medically suspend him from competition as they would any fighter they believe could've possibly been concussed?

LOL I don't want to see BJ fight anymore, but I could *ALMOST* get psyched to see him fight Lentz. I forget what their beef was about but they had one. Lentz by sub in Rd.2.

Back