Economy Is Meat Really That Bad?

Ever tried to explain to a vegan how farms work ? How you gotta kill animals to keep your crops. The answer was to plant crops indoors away from animals because we have the technology. Unfortunately I don't think was prepared to pay 25 bucks for a head of lettuce.

Dc8ZUxzU0AExlbd.jpg

He kinda seemed like a dick. But there are worse guys.

I tried being a vegetarian and couldn't do it. I need to eat meat.

It's a pain in the ass. The best I can do is a couple of meatless days during the week. Learning how to cook indian dishes helped quite a bit.

Ever tried to explain to a vegan how farms work ? How you gotta kill animals to keep your crops. The answer was to plant crops indoors away from animals because we have the technology. Unfortunately I don't think was prepared to pay 25 bucks for a head of lettuce.
Grow indoors huh...I'm sure we'd need to create more indoor growing ops set up to feed the world so more killing of living things to make those buildings.
Also being a vegan and vegan brands are part of the supply chain which uses other products that have been mined and etc that have killed animals.

Grow indoors huh...I'm sure we'd need to create more indoor growing ops set up to feed the world so more killing of living things to make those buildings.
Also being a vegan and vegan brands are part of the supply chain which uses other products that have been mined and etc that have killed animals.

These people never think of the living things that are killed by their very immune system just so they can live another day.

there is clear anthropological evidence to connect domestication of animals with increase in brain size in humans. brains are made of cholesterol. eating animal products is a major milestone in human evolutionary supremacy.

the video has absolutely nothing to do with the morality of killing animals for food.

I'm not turning veggie/vegan anytime soon. But I do get the push towards those options.

Discuss.

That YT channel Kurzgesat is a pretty good educational channel. I watched their virus videos early last year.

I believe most people would be better off eating less, although if you put effort into it, you can still incorporate meat into a healthy diet. I will eat some meat every now and again but pretty much eat vegetarian. The environmental impacts of the meat industry are well-known and we're going to all have to eat less going forward -current consumption levels arent going to be viable for much longer.

Back