Is Masvidal ducking Colby/Usman?

If someone walks up to you while you are talking shit, and you start moving your hands around... You're gonna get hit by most people.

Some of you need to go outside. In real life nobody says "okay buddy, let's throw down right now".

G1HwDr8.gif

lBSn5JO.gif

He is ducking the Champ and the title challenger that are to fight this weekend?
If he asked for the champ people would prob bitch about how he is jumping line and beating Nate should not give you a title shot.

Georgie and Corey are pals and Martin would put a halt to his hype train.

He'd much rather get KO'd by Conor and then ride off into the sunset watching Scarface on repeat celebrating the fact that he doesn't have to go on z-list Latin American reality TV shows to try and make ends meet.

Smart guy.

His transition from street fighter to entertainer and businessman is complete.

mas smokes colby. easy tko victory for masvidal.

No. The Colby fight is definitely very interesting, and a no brainer if Colby wins and Masvidal's money options fall through with Nick Diaz/ McGregor/ Mayweather. With Usman it's just like...meh. The only thing that makes that fight interesting is literally the belt, without it it would the least interesting option for him. Also these fights don't have any scare factor, these fights are just high chance of him losing a split decision. So he's just not being a retard, by taking exploring the money fights which give him way more money and name exposure then these 2 ever could.

Ducking Leon, Woodley and Wonderboy too, shameful. He can't live off beating a couple of bums and basically sucker punching a guy forever.
I like Masvidal as a fighter but I don't like this stuff in MMA. I want to see him fight Leon or winner of Colby/Usman. 3 Piece and soda don't matter unless you can serve it in the cage. Thank God for Khabib. He told Conor to win 10 fights to get a rematch for the belt. BMF is bullshit. Jorge lost to Wonderboy and Maia. Let's see him try Leon now. Can he beat one of the top guys at WW? I think Leon smokes him. BMF=I don't fight the best guys because I always lose (especially Nate). BMF is number one bullshit. Tony is the real BMF'er, you can't create that the fans already know.

Colby and Usman fight in 4 days. Just fucking wait.
If he calls either out, people will bitch about the other

Yes he is, which is a shame. I think he is competitive with either guy. I wouldn't pick him though, make no mistake. But what mitigates this is that he's not holding up the division by doing this. If he doesn't want the title fight they can give it to leon edwards. Personally I want him to fight the best. Nate Diaz sucks, nick sucks, conor is overrated af and I hate these boxing crossovers. They're for mouth breathing bottom feeders, as are the people demanding the nick fight.

Colby winning the BAMF belt and then giving it to Trump would be the the trolliest thing ever. People who don't even watch the sport would be losing their minds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back