Is Mamed Khalidov the new Fedor?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dude has an awesome record but only beat a few decent guys, no one elite and a bunch of cans.

How wouldhe fair in the UFC?

he had a solid career and im a big fan, but comparing him to fedor is a joke imo

"Dude has an awesome record but only beat a few decent guys, no one elite and a bunch of cans."

So, this is why he is the new fedor?
<{Heymansnicker}>

Not sure if you are trying to troll or what

No Khalidov won Vs legit competition
Sakurai, Manhoef, Groves, Jesse Taylor, Matt lindland,Jorge Santiago, Igor Pokrajac

Mamed >> Fedor imo

There is only one Fedor and one Black Fedor,and thats it. No more Fedors. The incredible and dominant legacy of Combat Sambo lives on through his son Khabib.

No, at least Fedor fought some top competition. Mamed's streak is filled with journeymen, and he resorted to butt scooting against a 9-6 dude.

Really hoping Barnatt beats him.

He fights Luke Barnatt on March 11th in Manchester on ACB - He has always struggled against tall rangey opponents so a real test

The UFC tried to sign him but offered less than what he was making in KSW, so he stayed. We will never know how he would fair against top 10 MW's the UFC has, but he did beat a few mid-levelish fighters during his career. I don't think at this time the UFC tries to get him again, he is 36 and most likely on the tail end of his career.

Would have loved to see him in the UFC, he finishes fights.

Minikov is the new Fedor. I can't wait to see him in the UFC.

He'd probably be bottom of the top 10 in the ufc. He'd lose to the Romero's/Jacare's/Rockhold's ect but I think he could beat Whittiker and Brunson.

Mamed vs Gegard and Bisping are the most intriguing match ups for him in the ufc.

Back