Is Macaroni & Cheese kids food or adult food?

Love this stuff:
51ohDvHRnVL.jpg

box mac and cheese is for kids and poor people.

Never really thought about it. Growing up I and sister ate Mac and cheese often. Don't recall my parents or their friends eating it though. then in college years remember seeing huge displays of macaroni and cheese for when college students returned to town for school. The pyramid of noodles and cheese wouldn't last long. The students would buy it by the cart full it seemed. I can imagine many adults eating mac and cheese these days.

I like when my sister makes it homemade. She puts tomatoes in it.

Lobster Mac and cheese and Mac and cheese mixed in with brisket burnt ends are both fantastic

The Kraft shit with the cheese powder is disgusting. Adults should not be consuming that. Go to a proper restaurant or learn to make it yourself.

I never liked it as a child. I wasn't keen on cheese as a child. I liked macaroni cooked with a milk on it. At about age 16 I started to enjoy some cheeses, mainly cheddar and Kraft Mac and Cheese. I have it at least once a week as my one meal a day with some meat like sliced hot dogs, loose fried hamburger or ham chunks. I usually add some grated cheddar.

I take a cheap box of store-brand mac and cheese (if it's over $1, it's too fancy) and mix it up with some ground beef or turkey. I call it the "poor man hamburger helper". It's delicious and you can get a solid 3-4 bowls out of every box. You could also add a can of chili (also $1) instead for a more authentic hobo experience.

Is your brown sugar av new? I like it.
I used another one of her a while ago, this one is new.

Her name is Dulce Moon (yes, yes she does)

Who is serving that to kids? It needs some meat.

The Kraft shit with the cheese powder is disgusting. Adults should not be consuming that. Go to a proper restaurant or learn to make it yourself.

Well, tbh, most of the adults eating the powdered Kraft are eating it for a reason. That same reason is why they don't go to a "proper resteraunt."

Back