Is Lee beating RDA the easiest call of the year?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Not only is Lee going to have a huge size advantage but he is going to be stronger and quicker. RDA has been looking like a former shell of himself. I might not even watch this fight if I can find something better to do because RDA is going to get ragdolled. Kinda sucks have squash matches as main events.

505995.jpg

Every time you make these fuckin threads the guy you pick loses, bet the house on RDA folks

RDA has a much stronger body of work at both LW and WW. Lee isn't big for 170 either. This opinion is completely out of left field. Could easily see RDA beating his ass on the feet like Al did

I actually picked RDA by decision.

Although maybe it's more me hoping since I cant fucking stand Lee and hope he gets ktfo in all of his fights.

Considering the odds are currently -115 for Lee and +105 for RDA, I'd say no. An easier call would be picking Arce over Juicy J Erosa tonight, or Oliveira over Lentz again. But I look forward to the results of this thread tonight, whether you're right or wrong.

nah lol

jessica andrade destroying rose
and
francis destroying cain

were much easier calls

Lee looked horrible against AI. RDA is tough to figure out. He has looked phenomenal a few years ago but has diminished since USADA. Tough fight to pick. If the guy on right shows up, Lee is in trouble.
upload_2019-5-14_20-38-35-png.582899

Huh? Not even the easiest call of the night imo. That would be the silent assassin

Lee looked horrible against AI. RDA is tough to figure out. He has looked phenomenal a few years ago but has diminished since USADA. Tough fight to pick. If the guy on right shows up, Lee is in trouble.
upload_2019-5-14_20-38-35-png.582899

aa95df6cb1ac2243e772e30aa2ec4814.gif

giphy.gif

Not diminished there, he is just fighting big WW wrestlers now. Khabib was able to wrestlefuck him pre-USADA and Covington and especially Usman are way bigger.

He does look diminished for this fight though; that shredded physique is GONE for whatever reason.

Considering the odds are currently -115 for Lee and +105 for RDA, I'd say no. An easier call would be picking Arce over Juicy J Erosa tonight, or Oliveira over Lentz again. But I look forward to the results of this thread tonight, whether you're right or wrong.

juicy J sucks

I think RDA wins. I'm placing a small bet. Cool fight altogether. Two LWs with a less significant weight drain.

Picked RDA in the end after a lot of flip flopping

Lee’s cardio and chin are my main factors

I want Lee to win but nah there have been others. Someone could say you jist jinxed the result man.

Fuck no RDA is a champ.. Lee is nothing special.. who's he beat near the caliber of RDA?

Depends on Lee's cardio, if the LW cut was the cause of his bad cardio and he doesnt gas at WW, then he wrastles RDA to a win...otherwise I see RDA winning after losing the first 2 or 3 rounds

Back