Is Khamzat the first 3 weight class champion

I wonder how sherdog would react if Khamzat would be fighting Costa.

Thank to the mighty admins, we have 1/5 threads with Khamzat.

Good job admins !

iu

Keep going !
stay mad

The dude is huge at WW , I'm not sure how long he will be able to make 170.
As he will grow, he should move up to LHW. Kid is already sparring LHW/HW. He needs to gain 20-30lbs ,he already has the frame.
Hell he can even gain 40lbs and compete at HW ( Cormier was 5"10 ) and be champ.
No, Conor is.
View media item 32441

Khamzat is the new UFC superstar Conor level, be prepared.
Khaz talk all the shit. Izzy called him rat lip and he is in his feelings. {<jordan}

If you want to talk shit cool. Just don't act like a victim when someone claps back. WTF.

Possibly a future champ. I just can't help but laugh when one fighter talks all the shit then acts like a victim to the media when he get's some verbal jabs thrown his way.

Last edited:
As he will grow, he should move up to LHW. Kid is already sparring LHW/HW. He needs to gain 20-30lbs ,he already has the frame.
Hell he can even gain 40lbs and compete at HW ( Cormier was 5"10 ) and be champ.

Yes he is. Then he is coming for Tyson Fury's belt. Then Sadulayev in Freestyle. Then he is going to become the president of Russia, Sweden and the USA.

Yep, he easily finishes any top-5 LHW inside 2 rounds right now.

I fucking hope not, I don't want to see another 2 division champ let alone a 3 division one.

Cormier was shorter and run the division
it isn't so much about height as it is frame
DC is built like a barrel. He would literally have to cut off a limb to ever make 170
Khamzat is so much smaller

He's not that huge for 170.

He's two inches taller than Wonderboy who barely cuts weight for 170.

He'd get wrecked at 205, he might have the height and the length, but his bones are small in circumference, hence making him significantly smaller than a natural light heavyweight.

It's like saying Zabit has the frame for middleweight.
(I'm a fan of Khamzat, btw)

He's not that huge for 170.

He's two inches taller than Wonderboy who barely cuts weight for 170.

He'd get wrecked at 205, he might have the height and the length, but his bones are small in circumference, hence making him significantly smaller than a natural light heavyweight.

It's like saying Zabit has the frame for middleweight.
(I'm a fan of Khamzat, btw)

DqySnpBWoAIlG2J.jpg:large

If down the line Khamzat decide to gain 20lbs he could definitly hang out with stuck in the mood LHW division.
He has the frame.

He's not even ranked and were talking about this. lol Just be patient and we will see what he does in his next fight and go from there.

We're going to see a lot of people imploding on here like someone in their family died if Chimeav loses.

Back