Is Khabib an old prostitute too?

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I feel like him saying things like that is geared only for attention getting. Which would make him exactly what he is claiming Conor is. There are plenty of ways to express himself but he chose the most vulgar, inflammatory way he could, TO GET ATTENTION lol.

<36>

He is probably just mad that he hasn’t been made into a sherdog emoji gif yet

<30>

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Great to know Khabib still haunts Conrat’s fans dreams even if it’s been a year and a half <Lmaoo>

Let go of the bitterness in your soul and understand that Connie was humiliated and will never get a chance to avenge it

Khabibi Bless!

I mean yes..... anyone pandering to the masses on Instagram would be considered as such imo.

But khabib is a high class old prostitute.

Brah.. Conor is stalking him online while Khabib is doing interviews for his scheduled fight.

I feel like him saying things like that is geared only for attention getting. Which would make him exactly what he is claiming Conor is. There are plenty of ways to express himself but he chose the most vulgar, inflammatory way he could, TO GET ATTENTION lol.

<36>

<30>
I am only interested if it is an old tranny prostitute..

Just fight Tony and shut the f@#k up.

Lol did you search through pictures of Khabib and make that yourself? If so that's a bit more suspicious on your part my guy.

TBF most of us have even more free time than usual. TS is weird, though.

He don't need to look for attention he is the champ playa
main-qimg-7715e9f3bb4ebcadb67e580f0ff7a80c

Brah.. Conor is stalking him online while Khabib is doing interviews for his scheduled fight.
Because Conor does what the fook he wants & allegedly who also.

Some Conor fans are seriously the worst.

Lol did you search through pictures of Khabib and make that yourself? If so that's a bit more suspicious on your part my guy.

yoooo that’s where your heads at?
<Dany07>

lol

use your common sense. Where do you think I found it? Right here on Sherdog brah

<{ohyeah}>

You and @Hitto are the only ones scrolling thru archives of Khabib lol

<36>

<30>
God you're stupid.

<36>

<30>
Doesnt this post make you an old prostitute, by your very own definition?
' Saying things that are only geared for attention getting ' choosing the 'most vulgar, inflammatory way he could'?
That pretty much sums up every thread that you start...
The irony is breath taking.

Back