Is Khabib a coward for trying to get GSP to fight at 155?

Yep. Calling out a bigger guy. CHICKENSHIT MOVE! He should be calling out smaller guys, like the manly man that is TJ!!
Let me call out a bigger person, then have then starve and drain the bodies of fluids so it's easier to beat them. Like how Ronda would only fight Cyborg if she came to near death in a sauna.

Are you guys intentionally missing the point?

Let me call out a bigger person, then have then starve and drain the bodies of fluids so it's easier to beat them. Like how Ronda would only fight Cyborg if she came to near death in a sauna.

GSP said he could make 155 and would love to fight for that belt
Cyborg said she could never make 135

See how they're totally different situations?

You don’t actually believe a guy who had his hands filled with Tibau gives Rockhold and DC trouble do you? It’s just hype from supportive teammates

You don't actually believe a guy who had his hands filled with Serra and tapped to strikes against him gives Olympic wrestlers, Prime Rashad Evans, Jon Jones, Chris Weidman, Rory MacDonald, and dozens of other elite fighters and athletes trouble do you? It's just hype from supportive teammates.

And demanding he cuts weight. Smh did you just read the title? lol
You're calling a pro fighter a coward so does it matter if he says come to LW where he has fought before? Has Khabib done WW? He even said a catchweight. If Gsp wants that legacy rather than cherry picking.

If he fights him at 155, he is risking his belt.

If he fights him above that, he risks nothing.

GSP said he could make 155 and would love to fight for that belt
Cyborg said she could never make 135

See how they're totally different situations?
GSP is 37 and is about to announce his retirement. He has no intention of fighting let alone cutting to a weight he's never fought at. Weight cutting is hard when you're young. It's a nightmare when you pushing 40.

His latest tweet he said 155 and said he'll even extend it to 160. If he didn't care about weight just offer to fight him at 170.

What part of GSP wants it at 155 did you miss? A catchweight fight doesn't net GSP a belt in a third weight class. He is trying to do something no one else has done.

I'm baffled by Khabib's insistence on trying to fight GSP at a weight he's ever competed at.

He act's like GSP is his dream fight and greatest test, but he want's George to drain himself, and be at a disadvantage.

Why not just meet at GSP's natural welter weight class and beat GSP in the division he dominated?

Not to mention Khabib doesn't need to suffer a weight cut himself, and word is he gives Rockhold fits in sparring. He's able to handle middle weight fighter on his way to light heavyweight, but he doesn't seem to want to fight at welter weight!?
It's GSP who said he'd like a go at Khabib. I haven't heard Khabib mention any weight but it certainly seems a belt at stake is the "Legacy" George covets.

I'm baffled by Khabib's insistence on trying to fight GSP at a weight he's ever competed at.

He act's like GSP is his dream fight and greatest test, but he want's George to drain himself, and be at a disadvantage.

Why not just meet at GSP's natural welter weight class and beat GSP in the division he dominated?

Not to mention Khabib doesn't need to suffer a weight cut himself, and word is he gives Rockhold fits in sparring. He's able to handle middle weight fighter on his way to light heavyweight, but he doesn't seem to want to fight at welter weight!?

A bit. To offer 155 or 160 to someone who last fought at 185 and had such a long layoff feels like a bit of a ploy. Fight at 170 and be as thankful as your comments.

You are intentionally missing alot ;)

GSP wants the fight at 155 every bit as much as Khabib does, possibly more. He wants to defeat Khabib at the weight class he's dominated for years at + The accolade of being the first ever three weight division champion. He wouldn't get that at Welterweight.

Yes he is a coward. GPS is a coward, conor is a coward, tony, tyrone, everyone in the ufc are cowards. You can tell somene is a coward when they step into the ring and face a trained killer. Cowards!

Yes throw away a streak of winning 13 title fights in a row. And hold up the LW division with a CW bout. You probably didn’t think this over did you?

Actually, I did. It would be holding up the LW division if they did fight for the belt at 155. If Khabib wants the money fight with GSP he should vacate the LW title (honestly should be stripped for suspension) and fight GSP in December, that way Tony can fight Poirier for the LW title this spring.

What about you? How well did you think it though?

After years of hearing how bigger fighters are cowards that cut weight to beat up smaller guys you have flipped the script. Now it's the smaller guys who are cowards for trying to fight larger opponents.

Nevermind the fact Gsp is bouncing from division to division to pick favorable match ups. All while avoiding a big fight with a super dangerous long term champ in his natural weight class.

Back