Is Jos

glomermma

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
If Siver beats Connor i think that he might have a chance to fight for the title.
What do you guys think?

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

I assume he'd get a minimum of 1 other fight against a top 5.

he ain't beating the Greg but throwing all logic away and hypothetically speaking he does indeed "win" most likely not.....the shot would quicker go to Edgar

Edgar would probably get the shot then. Siver would be matched up with Lamas or something

Said it before so I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record: if Siver wins he will be 'rewarded' with a match with Mendes and Edgar will get the shot.

No. Still at least one big name fight away.

Said it before so I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record: if Siver wins he will be 'rewarded' with a match with Mendes and Edgar will get the shot.

Would be what's best for everyone

Not only would he not get a title shot, Dana would probably frame him for heroin trafficking or something

God no. Most importantly to the UFC is that he isn't marketable. If you aren't marketable you've gotta string together about 7 or 8 wins in a row before you force them to give you a title shot.

God no. Most importantly to the UFC is that he isn't marketable. If you aren't marketable you've gotta string together about 7 or 8 wins in a row before you force them to give you a title shot.

Is like you are talking about Raphael Assun

When Siver finishes Conor he will be shelved for a year and then come back to fight a primed up top 5 and whatever happens will be on the shelf for another year. Dana would hold it against him in a big way

Even if he pulls off the unthinkable- he'll never sniff a title unfortunately.

I hope he does it though. Sherdog hasn't crashed in a while.

When Siver wins they will probably have TUF Germany

Unlike Connor, Siver would have to go through either Mendes or Edgar for a shot at the belt.

Back