Is Jones vs cormier the most you have ever been pumped to see a fight?

smellmyfarts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have been watching MMA fo 20 year now, and I gotta say as a fan that I have never been this exited to see a fight. I think the huge draw to this one is not only the fact that they're both undefeated, and they hate each other, but the fact that you knew these to guys were going to fight at some point for the last few years. The anticipation to this fight is insane.

Who's with me? And if not, what fight were you more pumped to see? Before this, it was probably Fedor vs Crocop for me, and like this fight, it was because of the build up.

In no particular order all of these were more anticipated by me:

Shogun v Machida I/II
Couture vs Liddell I/II
Liddell vs Tito I/II
Fedor vs Arlovski
Fedor vs Crocop
Lesnar vs Mir II
Carwin vs Lesnar

Jones vs Cormier is definitely on my list somewhere. But I'd say at the back-end of the Top10 or even Top 11-20, maybe.

I'm not even that interested in this fight. Wish the Gus rematch would have happened instead.

Fedor vs Crocop actually made my chest hurt during the walk in.

I was pretty amped up for Anderson/Chael II.

But this is the best fight in a while.

fedor vs cc... this fight is exciting if you buy into all these wwe themed fake brawls

Jones vs Cormier is the best fight the UFC has ever put on

All Anderson fights, except for maybe Okami and Bonnar, the last five years are ahead for me. But that's only because he is the only fighter I root for more than Jones. This is the best fight though, for sure. Gonna be fucking awesome.

It might just be. Cain/JDS II is up there as well.

Wouldn't say I'm most pumped for this fight but that's just my own subjective experience. I will say that it's probably the most significant fight in the history of MMA in terms of the competitors' ability

Nope but mainly due to the fact that neither are in my "favorite" fighters list but I am still pretty pumped for it as this is probably one of the highest level title fights that the UFC has put on.

Biggest fight for me aswell.

Only one day left

I'm more pumped for Diaz/Silva honestly. Not saying that's rational, but it's the truth.

It doesn't top both Machida/Shogun and Anderson/Chael fights, but I'd say it's in my top 10. It is without a doubt my most anticipated fight in a very long time.

Looking forward to see no more threads about this fight on sherdog

Fedor - Crocop was the biggest fight for me, and will probably never be topped.

AS vs. Chael II
AS vs. Weidman II
Jones vs. Machida
Aldo vs. Mendes II
Wand vs. Arona
Wand vs. Lidell

But the top was JDS vs. Cain.
Was already pumped but when Cain met JDS in the center I went insane!

Anderson vs Chael 1 and 2
Rampage vs Evans
Diaz vs Daley

Back