Is Johnny Hendricks on crack?

He is getting annoying.

Letting himself get way out of shape, then complains about a tough cut.

Dry mouth, slurred speech, disoriented, seems very nervous and jumpy. He is also speaking pretty fast and going on rants.
Might be using some stimulant to suppress his appetite and dehydrate., who knows.

He hasn't looked good since USDA testing came about. No use of diuretics, IV or other stuff.

Dry mouth, slurred speech, disoriented, seems very nervous and jumpy. He is also speaking pretty fast and going on rants.
Might be using some stimulant to suppress his appetite and dehydrate., who knows.
hydroxycut

That's one of the most bizarre pre fight interviews I've ever seen. And Jesus, he looks gaunt.. Look at how sucked in the sides of his face are. He makes 145 Conor look healthy. If Hendricks didn't have the beard, his face would be terrifyingly thin. He better pray for an early KO, because I don't think this is going to do him well as the fight goes on.. at all.

He looks worse than he did against Gastelum and he didn't make weight there, I reckon he's made weight too early and has over trained because of how important it is and he's suffering from it.

As a Hendricks fan this was tough to watch. I loved prime Hendricks, he was a great fighter.

Everyone jumps on the 'Johnny suck bandwagon' but there's a good chance GSP would lose to Wonderboy, Gastelum and Lawler.

Most people have a .5 or worse record after losing the belt because they're still facing top 5 every fight.

Just told my friend to put the house on Magny.

This guy is done, sad story really. Never liked him, but this is tough to watch.

Altered mental status is a classic sign of severe dehydration.
Its not funny. Dude is incoherent because of massive fluid depletion and his electrolyte balance is completely out of whack, its going to cause altered mental status, not to mention wrecking havoc with cardiac function. Sodium, potassium, calcium are needed for proper neurological, cardiac, and musco-skeletal function. Someone is going to die eventually because of these weight cuts.

No doubt.
It's far more likely he's deranged because of dehydration than drugs or permanent mental illness.
Just commenting that his condition is considerably worse and more disturbing than your average drunk.

There's no arguing that the extreme weight cutting of MMA is bullshit from a sporting standpoint, health standpoint, and worker safety standpoint.

Sometimes he's not even making sense. Not always but here and there he says something that doesn't make sense.

lol just after reading this thread and watching the video I go to MMAfighting.com to see this video on the main page title "Erratic Hendricks challenges media to weight cut".

Fights Condit, GSP, Lawler twice, Matt Brown, and then Wonderboy.
Sounds like he has brain damage...

635702_1.jpg

He's way too heavy to be on crack

"How much do you weigh" "I'm so close right now, you won't even believe how close I am. I am that close" Rofl

Back