Is it unethical to mix eggs and chicken?

The eggs you buy are just menstrual eggs that have not been fertilized

View attachment 791080
You know what, Im just gonna stop fuckin with Mcdonalds altogether for a bit.

Ever heard about how the Fillet O Fish is only still on the menu worldwide because of it's connections to Jesus, Lent and a little bit of other religions too?

What fish is it? How many of these fish exists? how are they so accessible world wide?

I also heard they can only cook 2 at a time so there's always a fresh one and a shit 2nd one, but that could be a myth.

Personally, I don't mix them. Not for any real reason except I don't desire it. I eat eggs everyday and love chicken as well just not together.

Oyakodon.

images

Parent Child rice bowl.

No. A classical way to make breaded chicken (or pork/beef) includes mixing it with egg. It's called Chicken Katsu

So I went through the drive through at McDonald's, to try the chicken mcmuffin. I thought that since it was breakfast, it would include eggs. It didn't include eggs. Only mcmuffin and chicken.

I should expect eggs, right? I couldn't understand why I didn't get eggs.

But then I was thinking that maybe it's because of the mix. Because it's a mommy chicken mixed with an egg.

like feeding cows cow, which lead to mad cow?

Thoughts?

Never put steak in your yoghurt, you incapable peasant?

I don't like the idea of mixing chicken with egg, barring chicken fried rice.

Cutlets, don't count to me... It's more like a deconstructed batter, and doesn't feel like chicken & egg to me.

As far as you're either question, my grandfather would break up the leftover egg shells and kid it with his chicken feed. He said it made for stronger eggs.

Someone once argued with me and how I am a piece of shit because I ate some chicken with scrambled eggs. Dude thought it was fucked up to eat the two as a combo

Someone once argued with me and how I am a piece of shit because I ate some chicken with scrambled eggs. Dude thought it was fucked up to eat the two as a combo

Did he have a problem with bacon and ham?

Ever heard about how the Fillet O Fish is only still on the menu worldwide because of it's connections to Jesus, Lent and a little bit of other religions too?

What fish is it? How many of these fish exists? how are they so accessible world wide?

I also heard they can only cook 2 at a time so there's always a fresh one and a shit 2nd one, but that could be a myth.

Lent we don't eat meat on fridays, but fish doesnt count for some reason. Mcdobalds used to use Cod and other fish and now they have a single sustainable Alaskan pollock fishery meaning aquaculture meaning a fish farm. Once you understand that, they way they never run out of fish is the same way they (almost) never run out of beef or chicken.

lol. I went to Israel - and it’s IMPOSSIBLE to get a cheese burger. Or a normal pizza. You can’t mix dairy and meat. So no cheeseburger, and no cheese/tomato based pizza....

So then is it okay to mix caviar and fish?

lol. I went to Israel - and it’s IMPOSSIBLE to get a cheese burger. Or a normal pizza. You can’t mix dairy and meat. So no cheeseburger, and no cheese/tomato based pizza....

Is it only beef or other meat too? What do they use instead?

Lent we don't eat meat on fridays, but fish doesnt count for some reason. Mcdobalds used to use Cod and other fish and now they have a single sustainable Alaskan pollock fishery meaning aquaculture meaning a fish farm. Once you understand that, they way they never run out of fish is the same way they (almost) never run out of beef or chicken.
Do they have these Alaskan fisheries all over the world then? seems mad that they have boxes that say sustainable seafood when there's no Sea involved.
960x0.jpg

Maybe what I'm really asking is if chickens eat eggs
Yes. If you feed it to them they will happily eat it. I have a friend with a couple of backyard chickens and they feed excess eggs to their chickens.

Yes. If you feed it to them they will happily eat it. I have a friend with a couple of backyard chickens and they feed excess eggs to their chickens.

Probably makes the chickens taste more chickeny and the eggs taste more eggy

Well they use the sea sometimes. Here are 2 examples

image_1280px_ab8857ec0d3843d3a3551135c52fe877-1280x720.jpeg

carousel1.jpg
Gross..

Do you know if they are specifically Alaskan Pollock Farms? surprisingly hard to find the exact ones Mcdonalds use.

Back