Is it time for american fighters to stop accepting to fight in Brazil?

yea something has to happen, so ridiculous

It certainly is..... two fights tonight were out and out robbery.....I said it in another thread if I were an American fighter I would tell Dana to go fuk' himself...if he offered me a fight in Brazil.....

I wouldn't wanna fight anywhere but USA or canada

I agree.

What about GSP winning every decision in Canada too. that's fucked up too.

UFC should go to neutral places like Portugal, Spain etc.

There are plenty of people in your life who know you're an asshole. No need to convince all of is too

In Vegas:
Effective Striking
Grappling
Aggression
and Octagon Control

In Brazil:
Effective Striking
Grappling
Aggression
and Brazilian

Just a couple of split decisions, nothing to see here folks.

you mean, move+shadowboxing

American's just need the right vaccines. They have no immunity to toxoplasma.

toxoplasma is ridicuously higher in the us. Now get ur lazy ass and look it up, ull be surprised. Ridiculous is the hate here. JDS gave his heart out against Cain II and crowd wouldnt stop booing. PATHETIC. Americans are as ridiculous. Japan > Brazil+us+canada.

I agree.

What about GSP winning every decision in Canada too. that's fucked up too.

UFC should go to neutral places like Portugal, Spain etc.

Since there are like 2 japanese fighters left in the UFC, Japan would be a neutral site.

maybe for safety reasons for a guy like Chael

The reason that Brazilians have such high win ratios in Brazil is because they're facing overmatched opponents. Now if you get sent to brazil to fight a brazilian it's probably for one of two reasons:

1. You're not that good, and they're using you to hype up a good brazilian prospect (in which case you might as well take the fight, since you're not that good and it's not like you'll find a much more favorable match up anywhere else. That or you're being signed for the first time in Brazil, so you should be jumping on any opportunity to fight in the UFC).

2. You are a good fighter being used as litmus paper for a legit Brazilian (IE: Bader, Shields), in which case you should sign the fight because you're good and should have no doubt in your ability.

Beware of robberies though, they do happen

maybe for safety reasons for a guy like Chael

The reason that Brazilians have such high win ratios in Brazil is because they're facing overmatched opponents. Now if you get sent to brazil to fight a brazilian it's probably for one of two reasons:

1. You're not that good, and they're using you to hype up a good brazilian prospect (in which case you might as well take the fight, since you're not that good and it's not like you'll find a much more favorable match up anywhere else. That or you're being signed for the first time in Brazil, so you should be jumping on any opportunity to fight in the UFC).

2. You are a good fighter being used as litmus paper for a legit Brazilian (IE: Bader, Shields), in which case you should sign the fight because you're good and should have no doubt in your ability.

Beware of robberies though, they do happen

Happens there and here in the us as well. How many brazilians get robbed here? This needs to end wherever it is, addressing this problem to the fact the fights are in brazil is just as dumb as it gets.

Back